Enough of your useless chatter

I like the physical release of albums I love to hear, otherwise, if I just like the song , I'll d/l it. Yes, artists out there, if I don't love your sh!t, no money for you!!! If I like it, you only recieve my praises!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang it. I got the 2nd part downloaded but the website won't let me download more than one frickin file. Help?

welcome to rapidshare. :bounce:

Didactic crap. Flogging a market structure because it doesn't suit your audience, generate enough profit for you, or, hell, do anything good for the environment just shows that a CEO of a small company is trying to be hip enough to the net crowd to increase awareness and make as much money as he can the only way its possible for him to do so- mail orders and donations. If he wants to make a better living he should cut the sleazy salesmanship and just sign better artists.

Free lossless DRM-free music = good.

Some preachy bastard trying to get in my good books by telling me he agrees with the way I consume music = lame. And insulting to my intelligence.

He can shove his trashy album and I hope his label goes to hell. Stealing music is wrong. Some jerk telling me its ok while trying to shove his product at the same time spanks of hypocrisy and basically just of being a jerk.

You fail to see the wider picture here. You're not stealing music from the artist, you're stealing from the freakin music label, which is more or less stealing from the artist anyway. Read that article link I gave you, it should be enlightening. You're too paranoid, there's no conspiracy going on here. No one's insulting your intelligence. It's just his sales pitch, which is a lot more morally gratifying than buying from a major label.

And on a non-personal note, what would your statements make you? "stealing music is wrong" + "...the way I consume music"? What does that smell to you?

I hope his label stays going for a long time, so that other musicians can do what he does, so we fvcking never have to deal with DRM bullsh!t or any other PC-destroying, money-hungering, quality-reducing way to prevent piracy that is generally only good to use as a toilet paper, because it sure as hell isn't worth my money.

You fail to see the wider picture here. You're not stealing music from the artist, you're stealing from the freakin music label, which is more or less stealing from the artist anyway. Read that article link I gave you, it should be enlightening. You're too paranoid, there's no conspiracy going on here. No one's insulting your intelligence. It's just his sales pitch, which is a lot more morally gratifying than buying from a major label.

And on a non-personal note, what would your statements make you? "stealing music is wrong" + "...the way I consume music"? What does that smell to you?

I hope his label stays going for a long time, so that other musicians can do what he does, so we fvcking never have to deal with DRM bullsh!t or any other PC-destroying, money-hungering, quality-reducing way to prevent piracy that is generally only good to use as a toilet paper, because it sure as hell isn't worth my money.

Owned + 1

Bk's just mad because he doesn't like his music :bounce:

Yeh.. that's kinda what I said. And I didn't say there was a conspiracy, just some dick trying to sleazily hawk his stuff. How so paranoid?

What do you think?

I already said DRM-free = good.

And to Drake, which part of that 'owned' me? If you just skim read stuff maybe be more careful about what you say. I haven't bothered listening to his music.. you can probably gather why from my post.

Didactic crap. Flogging a market structure because it doesn't suit your audience, generate enough profit for you, or, hell, do anything good for the environment just shows that a CEO of a small company is trying to be hip enough to the net crowd to increase awareness and make as much money as he can the only way its possible for him to do so- mail orders and donations. If he wants to make a better living he should cut the sleazy salesmanship and just sign better artists.

He can shove his trashy album and I hope his label goes to hell. Stealing music is wrong. Some jerk telling me its ok while trying to shove his product at the same time spanks of hypocrisy and basically just of being a jerk.

And to Drake, which part of that 'owned' me? If you just skim read stuff maybe be more careful about what you say. I haven't bothered listening to his music.. you can probably gather why from my post.

You should listen to his music, I don't know your tastes on music, it's a roller coaster of electro,ambient,and symbolic messages. Don't have to follow a artist's belief's over music industry to like his crap.

Also, why is it a bad thing that he's trying to get more profit then the already wealthy? Last I checked, that's the point of business, no need to bash his plan. It's true there is no paranoia in your post, but you are insulting the dude as if he's committing a sin.

This line is from memory, but I don't recall him saying "Stealing music is ok", but rather "Music industry tends to flock both the artists and the consumer", which is true. Another thing, you don't seem to follow your belief's as well, so...... why bother arguing?

I stay with my previous statement, OWNED. (But don't take offence, if you know me by now and I assume you do, you know I'm only saying this line to flock around, so you might as well ignore it completely and just comment on my other lines).

I gotta agree with with Blacknight on this one.

Let me get this straight, Banks, in one way or another take your money through interest, etc. A robber comes in and steals the bank, is it ok to rob from him?? Because from your second sentence, this is what you are saying. Whether you as a consumer dont like his music (or games for that matter) then dont buy it. I dont care if the 'artist' isnt making money and that itunes steals all the money. It is a battle between itunes and the artist, not you and itunes. If you think its too expensive, or the song sucks, that doenst give you the right to download it for free. As a consumer you can complain, but not steal thier work. I can guarantee that if all the sudden one of you made a sweet song (or game) and wanted to sell it and found out that thousands of people downloaded it and play it all the time, it would piss you off. Even if you made 1 mill out of the people that did buy it, it will get to you, you just dont know it.

However, i cant agree with blacknight on that he is shoving his business into it. He is trying to get his point across to the people, yes buy making money out of it. But his point is a little stupid.

Let the artist fight, not the consumer. The artist would rip you off anyways if he could.