MameDOX 2 Platinum

hicaow

just started using mamedox today and i must say i love it , thank you.

i found a few bugs, gasp! :] .. tested on 2 different xboxs with the arcades patch ..

Ironman Offroad offroad.zip .. the controls are a mess , the steering and gas are mapped to a trigger! ..edit: works best with right trigger as gas and A nitro with pad or stick steering ..

SuperSprint and its clone , i forget the name , its in their tho.. for some reason the cars drive themselves .. its not supposed to do that i don't think ..

edit: another note.. the games Knights of Valour and Knights of Valour Plus have the same screenshot ..

now for some games!

Narc .. narc.zip ..classic arcade game , works in mame-x perfect .. works in other mameox versions i've tried but it stutters .. will test in mamedox and report back.

Miss World '96 Nude .. missw96.zip .. ya it has nude girls but its actually a pretty fun game ..

Ironman Stewart's Super Off-Road Track Pack .. offroadt.zip .. its not a clone of the offroad thats already there , more tracks and cars ..

all for now :]

Edited by hicaow

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill look into it sometime soon..... im sure there are bugs as the org mamedox has so many 300 fixes to date...I only test in play one really and need help like this as I cant find every bug. So cheers should be fixed in next day or so

PS Narc will never play as it doesnt play without sound properly (this is same for other games of this hardware eg NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, Rampage world tour) and id say the nude one wont be coming out as well

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Ill look into it sometime soon..... im sure there are bugs as the org mamedox has so many 300 fixes to date...I only test in play one really and need help like this as I cant find every bug. So cheers should be fixed in next day or so

PS Narc will never play as it doesnt play without sound properly (this is same for other games of this hardware eg NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, Rampage world tour) and id say the nude one wont be coming out as well

what changed that narc used to work back in old mame-x ? .. maybe it's worth trying narc3.zip which is rev 3.20 .. narc.zip is revision 7 ..

hey take your time , i'm just pointing out some things i've seen as i use .. no worries :]

Edited by hicaow