A snowy day at the military base

someboddy

You have to respect the IDF...especially isrealli women...That is one kind of chic that you can be sure has carried an uzi at one point in her life. A chic that has carried an uzi typically wont take much crap from anyone. :(

Actually... we don't use Uzi's anymore. M16 is the IDF standard, though in some units they still use weapon called "Glilon", and there is a new weapon called "Tavor" that only one brigade uses currently.

Isn't Glilon = Galil?

Tavor is a semi-auto sub machine gun right? It's been a while since I read anything on guns.

Isn't Glilon = Galil?

Tavor is a semi-auto sub machine gun right? It's been a while since I read anything on guns.

Glilon is a shorten Galil. They both suck ass.

Tavor is not a sub machine gun - it's a rifle just like the M16, only it's much more advanced.

lol cool pics man.. I guess where I serve we don't get to see stuff like that (Tzrifin :() although we had hail falling at us while we were guarding the base in the Jerusalem Gate at night.. this is the closest thing to snow I saw this week :(

Edited by O-Fear

lol cool pics man.. I guess where I serve we don't get to see stuff like that (Tzrifin :() although we had hail falling at us while we were guarding the base in the Jerusalem Gate at night.. this is the closest thing to snow I saw this week :(

AMFG, I had no idea there was another Israeli on 1Emu!

AMFG, I had no idea there was another Israeli on 1Emu!

lol me neither.. but honestly just by looking at your signature I should have known :(

btw I'm here since the days ROMs were legal at this forums.. wayy back in 2003~4

Edited by O-Fear