I bought My New PS3

GodPigeon

Why did you buy a commercial failure? :(

Id rather buy a system that is a commercial failure for now(since i believe the PS3 will surpass the 360 by leaps and bounds in the future) over a system that is destined to die on me randomly.

That sounds similar to bush's speach in 04 about the war :(.

so far, ive played the Demo to DMC4, its cool, Turok is oo dark but i didnt get out of the cave so il give it another try, Uncharted is AWESOME! So is Kane and Lynch. GRAW 2 isnt what i expected it to be =\

And i love Rachet & Clank.

My PS2 is right next to my PS3. I got HDD support for my PS2(Maxtor 200gb). Got over 200 games for my PS2 and I also got swap magic 3.3. I'm about to go buy Dynasty Warriors Gundam for my PS3. I love dynasty warriors games. I also pre-order MGS4 which they say will come out in June. Of course, I got movies, music, and pics on my PS3. I won't be running Linux on it yet.

• 5 months later...
Why putting the PS2 in retirement? I thought the PS3 can't play all games from PS2.

Actually just the 60 and 80 GBs can....

And although you can add HDDs, in my opinion it would be best to buy the 80 anyway because it's only a few bucks more and comes with some other stuff. But now they're taking 60 GBs off the market... :(