A Forum Too Active?

That's how it is with me and SA. I'm a member but I can't post there since there is just way too much stuff to read. I'll occasionally post in the Good Doctor or Games forum but mostly I just read it. Plus the flat thread style makes it hard to read all of it.

I have been to large forums like offtopic, myspace, etc... etc..., the trouble with big forums is that not only it's over crowded, the staff on the large forums tend to get away with murder as any abuse done by them are hard to noticed because of the size of these forums. There no fun in large forums. :(

Come up with a joke to post on these large forum and somehow someone beats me to the joke I had in mind.

Bigger is crapper.

Smaller is better.

Edited by Hexter

It'll be way too annoying to catchup on the material you missed over one night. Plus, similar to what Hexter said, there's going to be people that would say the same thing you're thinking, and then you have to think of something else to say. Doubt you can keep track of everyone in a large forum anyways

Bigger is crapper.

Smaller is better.

Tell that to my last girlfriend. :(

Hahahahaha!!!

So your ex prefers "biger forums" huh?

No I think it something else, girls prefers bigger blokes or something I prefer not to say!

:(:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that if you leave the computer for an hour and come back, there are about 8-9 pages of new posts?

Which one? (besides IGN's The Vestibule)