Do you keep a schedule?

Diso

Being in college, I don't really keep plan my days out as intensively as other people I know. Most things/studying/homeworks are pretty much impromptu and spur of the moment. Usually I found keeping a schedule to be difficult because some things tend to run overtime (One subject overlaps and takes you longer thane expected); thus the schedule becomes chaotic and somewhat useless.

No. I just can't bring myself to keep such, and on the few occasions that I've tried, I've ended up forgetting to keep it up to date, or better yet, forgot that I even had a schedule in the first place.

I'm all about balancing study and leisure time. Don't have a solid schedule that outlines the whole week, but I do have a mental list of things to do (study and meetings) that must be done in the week.

Well running a business I have to keep and schedule. If I didn't nothing would get done. I do allow myself the flexibility to alter it and even completely change it if needed. I don't find it hard to keep or change. I myself am a very organized person anyway. Now some of my employees that is another story. -_-

I have all my classes blocked together so that i feel bad skipping out on any...but other then that i use the Post-It Note system. Whenever i have a big paper due or meetings or exams, i put a Post-It Note on the side of my computer case on my desk. The end of last semester (with finals, exams and end of term papers/lab reports all due together) my case was wallpapered with notes. It helps me so as to not forget anything like that. As for weekly assignments like normal class homework, i just get used to doing it and always due it...

I never did, even at school I was never well organized. Schedules suck, I don't like feeling like I have to be doing something at a certain time. Ill do it when I get time is my motto.

Same here, though I tend to work better under pressure and with strict deadlines..Like doing stuff within the week.... :(