I'm not going to be around

Krosigrim

The internet still isn't down at the old apartment. We move in on thursday, and god knows when the cable company will shut it down. So as of 12:20 pm, Jan. 28, 2008, we're still on. Belthasar has been getting tons of reference art and maps for UT so while we're out of internet, he and I can be avid map makers.

And of course he and I are coming back. It will probably be the first site typed into the address bar, so no worries. You aren't losing 2 people at once, especially Belthasar. So again, no worries.

:D

If we are shut off tomorrow, see you guys on the flip side. :P

• 3 weeks later...

hey... We still don't have the internet at the new place, and I am at my parent's house... We probably wont have the internet for a while now, seeing as how we may not even be able to pay rent... Which is mighty gay.

We needs us a roommate, but a lot of people are untrustworthy. It's so gay. Oh well.

Belthasar and I will talk to guys sometime soon hopefully.

I couldn't, anyone holding a camera would've sucked anyways (I was the only sober guy in the house when I did it)

I got all 13 of them in my mouth, started munching, and then a hole one went in my throat, nearly vomiet :(. It was cool though lol.