just had a long night of sex!

hello my friends. it has been a long time since i last posted here. i was in a legal battle with my last divorce and lets just say i lost a lot of bling bling. damn these motherflocking hoes who have sex with lawyers. i flocking dont believe that she had a case. ive never heard so much crap in my life in that courtroom.

i just had about 3 hours of sex with my new gal, Tika today. you guys are probably wondering how i managed to go 3 hrs long? if any of you have seen that auston powers movie, you know what im sayin. yeah, the pumper, becareful with that crap though, pump too much and youll blow the blood out of your dong. i actually hid the device from her. after the first hour of flowing my motion in her booty (talkin bout the pusssy here), i told her that i needed to take a piss. i went into the bathroom and pumped my dong up for another 2 hours. after that i told her my dong needed a break. she kept wanging my dong and i had to eventually push her off the bed. thankfully tika doesnt scream like that last hot asian i was with. my ears really couldnt take it anymore.

my gal tika has a huge booty and her boobies are small. tika is sooo fine. im blessed. god i love that mix. only problem is that her boobies dont slap my face as she starts hopping up and down on me. i can live wit tat doh.

so how long can you guys go in bed? im not a selfish guy and it really turns me on when women dig my dong and if they aint having fun then im wasting my time. know what im sayin? give and get yo!

I can go a looooooooong time, sometimes I rather finish sooner.

Welcome back SupaSoaka, glad to have you back. You going to stick around this time my friend?

ill try buddy. the bills pile up so i had to disconnect my internet. but i paid it again and decided to check my bookmarks today. you say you can go long, but how you long really talking abou?

Edited by SuperSoaka420

Welcome back SupaSoaka, glad to have you back. You going to stick around this time my friend?

ill try buddy. the bills pile up so i had to disconnect my internet. but i paid it again and decided to check my bookmarks today. you say you can go long, but how you long really talking abou?

I would say that I always make the girl finish at least twice before I do. A lot of the times they can't hang with me and give up before I am finished :). One time me and my ex had sex virtually all night outside of my house in her car. It was awesome.

Well until your internet disconnects try to stick around and post as often as you can.

I would say that I always make the girl finish at least twice before I do. A lot of the times they can't hang with me and give up before I am finished :). One time me and my ex had sex virtually all night outside of my house in her car. It was awesome.

Well until your internet disconnects try to stick around and post as often as you can.

ill stay as long as i can.

im impressed. i didnt even think the people here were able to let the girl finish. you got the skills boy. but you didnt answer my question, whats the longest in hours you ever gone with your girl?

11pm to 6AMish...

It was awesome.

WHAT THE FLOCK? MOTHERFLOCKA YOU GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME.

sorry dude, but if my math is right, thats 7 hours. my buddy t-smallz has 8 hours as his record, but holy flock, i only was able to hit 6 hours in my life. i thought i was good in bed but you got to TELL ME how you were able to go that long without maxing out. please tell me the goods man. :)

11pm to 6AMish...

It was awesome.

sorry dude, but if my math is right, thats 7 hours. my buddy t-smallz has 8 hours as his record, but holy flock, i only was able to hit 6 hours in my life. i thought i was good in bed but you got to TELL ME how you were able to go that long without maxing out. please tell me the goods man. :)

Haha well it was not 7 hours straight, she asked for a few breaks. Um sometimes I have trouble finishing to be honest, I get to worried about pleasuring the girl and focus to much on them sometimes. Not always the case though, sometimes I can finish in an hour or two, depends on how talented the girl is.

11pm to 6AMish...

It was awesome.

Haha well it was not 7 hours straight, she asked for a few breaks. Um sometimes I have trouble finishing to be honest, I get to worried about pleasuring the girl and focus to much on them sometimes. Not always the case though, sometimes I can finish in an hour or two, depends on how talented the girl is.

nothing to be worried about. if anything, just ask the girl if shes having a good time or not. tell me about the talents your girls have? most of my girls have no talents in bed and im doing all the work. all they can do is put their hands on my bed rail and jump and down to the beat of my 70's soul music playing on my sony boombox.

11pm to 6AMish...

It was awesome.

nothing to be worried about. if anything, just ask the girl if shes having a good time or not. tell me about the talents your girls have? most of my girls have no talents in bed and im doing all the work. all they can do is put their hands on my bed rail and jump and down to the beat of my 70's soul music playing on my sony boombox.

Honestly I am not sure GC would be ok with me posting details like, once he lets me know its cool I will post it here.