I almost died today

Exp44

And I'm not kidding, either. I was in a scary, traumatizing car accident this morning, but miraculously no one in the car was hurt. I don't have any pics because I didn't have a camera and my phone doesn't have a camera, but my friend took pics on his camera and I'll have him email me if he can. I don't remember exactly what happened, so I'll do the best I can to recall the events. Basically, i was in carpool, and we were on the highway, almost to school. We were in the right lane, and there was a mustang just ahead of us in the middle lane. Somehow (don't ask me why, I didn't see it) the mustang spun out, and hit our car at an almost T-bone angle. I felt a jerk, and the next thing I knew, I looked up front, and I saw the road cement, and smoke from the engine. It's not exactly crystal clear, but i remember it seemed like we were riding the guard rail (and we were on an overpass). The next thing i knew, we were thrown back onto four wheels, did a 180, and landed back in the left lane (we had apparently hit the guardrail twice on two wheels. The airbag had gone off, and there was smoke in the car from the engine. There were 6 kids in the car, including me, and the one in the passenger's seat suffered a small nose bleed from the airbag, while another kid got a rug burn from the seat belt. Otherwise we were just fine. And yes, everyone in the car including me was wearing a seatbelt, so those helped too. Witnesses said that God was on our side because according to them, our car was on the verge of tipping over the guardrail. I don't know, maybe it looked more dramatic than it was. Thing was, it was quite scary. The driver of the mustang (which had been bought 5 days ago) was supposedly an illegal immigrant who supposedly stole the car, because he had a fake drivers license, no registration, and no insurance. Glad I wasn't riding in my own car. He was transported to the hospital because of head and neck injuries. After all this, I'm just glad I'm even alive, and not hurt in any way.

Thanks for the sympathy, guys. I have had a few flashbacks, but I'm getting better. What's weird is that I have flashbacks because I wish I had remembered more, yet had I remembered more I'd only be more traumatized, and in turn have more flashbacks. It's a vicious cycle.

if i saw that motherflocking illegal immigrant ... i would have tied his legs to my car and drove him for a mile. these kind of people dont give a flying flock about us. who do they think they are? at least follow the laws in our flocking country if you want to be here. i got no problem with illegal immigrants, but they got to at least respect the innocent people that made the country what it is.

once the cop told me he didnt have a license or registration, i would have been all over his ass. they would have needed an entire police batallion to keep me from punching the guy out. of course, i would be in church the next day asking for forgiveness.

remember dudes, my buddy t-smallz taught me most of the stuff i know in life and what goes around comes around.

Edited by SuperSoaka420