Heath Ledger (The New Joker) found dead...

BlackKnight

Thus far, all he'll be remembered for is that he played a gay cowboy.

I really hope DK does well to lift that status off. Ledger was awesome on Brothers Grimm (that movie was awesome, I don't care what ANYONE says).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wbcledger.jpg

you know what's funny, the people who wrote that are going to Hell faster than Keith Ledger would ever hahaha :P

You have got that one right, the family that written this flyer and runs a site called godhatesfags.com are the Americans most hated family (or that what they call themselves), they are flocking deranged as hell!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm

Edited by Hexter

I don't view this as him being an actor, but more so that he was a person. He had memories, he had feelings, he had family, and when someone dies, famous or not, then you should think about the way the people who cared about him feel... not what movies he was in, or ones he was in the process of making... It's not about that.

When my grandma died, I kept telling myself, "she's gonna wake up.... Not my grandma, there's no way she died, she's sleeping, and she'll wake up." what do you think his kid would think, she probably has not really grasped the concept of death... and thinks he's sleeping. I'm sure she's not thinking about what movies he was in.

none the less none of us knew him personally, and it sucks that he died, drugs, or suicide or whatever...

I saw on the news something a fan had written on a paper flower, it said, "You were so good looking" and, "we will miss you."

Makes me wanna slap a b!tch...

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy