Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

You guys are no help at all :D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hera - sexy underwear, or some kind of outfit, always works a charm. My personal "thing" is fishnet stockings, the ones with the large, wide, holes.

As for how you should act (if that's what you want to do)...well, what does he like? Sweet and innocent? Dirty and dominating? If he is like me, he will probably like a combination of both.

If you want a more romantic night, a couple of candles and some incence in a darkened room works a charm. It's been done 1000 times before, but that's because it always works.

Another turn on would be not to play any of the usual female games, or act coy, and so on (and in saying that, I hope I don't sound like a chauvinist). Just give it to him, let him have it. He will love you for it!

Hera - sexy underwear, or some kind of outfit, always works a charm. My personal "thing" is fishnet stockings, the ones with the large, wide, holes.

Oh yeah, I like those too. :unsure:

If you would have asked this question about two years ago I would have gladly given an answer.

Sorry. :unsure:

what does this mean? Fatal no longer practices the art of seduction?

unbelievable.

If you would have asked this question about two years ago I would have gladly given an answer.

Sorry. :unsure:

what does this mean? Fatal no longer practices the art of seduction?

unbelievable.

You better believe it! He is a changed man now. We do have occasional talks on MSN and from there, i can see how changed he is. For better, I would say :-(

• 1 month later...