Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

Shoma, here's my view on the formalities you mentioned.

I don't believe we should treat a guy or girl in any fashion that is pushed by society. My personal opinion on paying for first dates is to show a good first-impression but only if you feel the need. If you've known this person for a long while and you both have been into each other during that time but never did anything, I would advise buying on the first date. However, if you're just going out on a date to accomplish something for "Mr. Happy in the Pants", you're not going to care too much about impressing in the long run right? Go eat somewhere and get a dirty session on at your place.

I personally don't care who pays for things. I usually go with who has more money. If I had $100, we're going to town. If you had the money, you better give me a damn good dinner and a trip to a theme park.

You'll also run into the types of females who are seriously independent and would somewhat get offended at the aspect of you paying for anything. It shows you don't think they can take care of themselves. The only way to determine what kind of woman she is, you have to get to know her before going out on a date.

Females raping males.....well, it's hard to believe that happens. Maybe it does but I've never heard of it unless it's some crazy teacher having sex with her students..in which I could consider mentally raping. A young boy doesn't really know better. But physically......don't buy it. Stalking definitely exists..either because the girl is crazy or if you've done something to lead her expectations. She could very well either not trust you or just flat out didn't have closure from the "relationship".

:huh:

Edited by Hera

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been tip-toeing with this giril for awhile now and we finally exchanged numbers, she was making it very hard(which makes it more rewarding), first she would seem into me like crazy then, other days, just walk pass me as to see if I would say something or not.

Anywho, finally got those digits in a weird exchange of numbers, but I know she digs me.

The problem is, I never had to wait more than a day to get a call from a girl and just so happens im really into this one so does the 3day rule really mean something by following it? Girls who called me day after, I never thought "ZOMG this chick is crazy! Need sum space" so i dunno...

I've been tip-toeing with this giril for awhile now and we finally exchanged numbers, she was making it very hard(which makes it more rewarding), first she would seem into me like crazy then, other days, just walk pass me as to see if I would say something or not.

Anywho, finally got those digits in a weird exchange of numbers, but I know she digs me.

The problem is, I never had to wait more than a day to get a call from a girl and just so happens im really into this one so does the 3day rule really mean something by following it? Girls who called me day after, I never thought "ZOMG this chick is crazy! Need sum space" so i dunno...

How well do you know this girl? If it's just an associate you've been interested in, I'd say just wait a few days and then call for conversations sake only to give more of an opportunity to get to know each other. It really depends on what kind of relationship you want to have with this person. If you wanna have a "real" one, be passive at the beginning then show more interest little by little. The reason why she would act different on certain days would most likely be because she's testing you out. I can't say what kind of relationship she's after but usually girls that act all flirty and nice then act reserved means that they're waiting for some sign of significant interest. Show it by calling a couple days after receiving the number and get a feel of who she is and what she's about and go from there.

Invite her onto 1emu and she will love you forever.

Invite her onto 1emu and she will love you forever.

haha...I don't know about that. :devilboy:

"I was totally into him until he asked to join some kind of internet cult!

I know right! WHAT A wierdo"

Make her post her picture on the show your face thread.

She'll love that.

Trust me man, I'm like Hitch.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience, girls rarely make the first call. The guys have to do that. We have to initiate almost everything.

And if a girl was making it "difficult" for me, I'd just move on. Why waste your time with a headf**ker for?