Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

Well......

looks as though not many people are having relationship problems. I almost cried with all the sincerity in these entries :)

So, I'm a chick. If ya want, I can answer any unanswerable questions to the male mind to the best of my ability.

:(

Lies.......all lies.

1: There are no females on the internet

2: Men tell small silly lies, women tell great big giant lies! So we know you'll just be lying to us, you already are via #1!

3: What questions? Real men don't ask questions! (Or read instructions, or ask for directions)

Yeah.......

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I would be telling you a big fat lie if I said you were right :(

This thread needs more posts.

This thread needs more results.

So, I'm a chick. If ya want, I can answer any unanswerable questions to the male mind to the best of my ability.

All I ever wanted was a simple sandwich. Why won't women make me a sandwich?

This thread needs more posts.

This thread needs more results.

All I ever wanted was a simple sandwich. Why won't women make me a sandwich?

Because most men whine and complain and are never satisfied how the sandwich is made.

Hopes you see that sandwich means more than just a sandwich ;)

;)

Sckythe seems to be in rare form in this trhead. Oh and breeze freeze!

HEra... Ah! The greek goddess, kept thinking where i heard that name from, anyway...

My dear, such things like love questions only fuel the disaster within.

What say you, how about a game? Here's a question; why is the clche formality still portrayed to this day( what formality);

Good friggin question, the formality that states a man must pay for all the first dates, when men get raped by grils it barely reached the paper, other way around, they haunt down a man for 6 years! THe sickening fact that we all are foolish puppets swarming around in already predetermined function in relationships, where its the one-time where equal rights dont mean shiz! and the overflowing point of reckoning is only matched by our formidable weakness to just accept it! NO! I WILL NOT!

But... I will say this, YOU, by simply having a petty account on this site have overthrown the congruential rubric that is the course of our demise! Bravo!

*crowd applause*

;):D:D:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

NOw....ummm.... yeah.... well Im trying to get with this girl, just taking it easy since she broke up, I dont do rebounds. If she cant get over him then move on, dont have time to be trying to feel someone's shoes. Problem is I really like her so it kinda stings to wait, but I have a few rules that I must abide by.

Sckythe

You failed my name.

Because most men whine and complain and are never satisfied how the sandwich is made.

Hopes you see that sandwich means more than just a sandwich

1237643158714.jpg

Cinder was right about the lies.

Skyth...nobody can be fooled with your keen eyes :huh: