Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

Girl two is fat.

Do the man test. Punch them both in the face at the sametime and see which one praises you first. Then take the women's activist across the street cuz we all know the only reason they're mad is cuz they don't get any or anymore. Just stuff her taco with some special sauce and that should shut her up for about a month. If SHE ends up clinging way too much then drop her off blind folded in a trailer park and speed off while yelling to her that COPS doesn't air on TV anymore and watch the tears fly.

Thanks buddy.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ask her if she likes rainbows. If she says yes then she's a lesbian spy. She must be killed or else she'll destroy your manhood and any other guy that comes in her way.

If she only likes half the rainbow then she's bi and we all know that bisexuals are just greedy people. You can take it or leave it on this one. Up to you. But when the sh!t hits the fan don't act surprised. Going out with a bi chick is the only possible way for a successful threesome. But then again, it's a recipe for future disaster too. I personally don't mess with them cuz it's very similar to gambling and I don't gamble.

If she says no to rainbows, then your boat is set clear for a peaceful voyage. Just pray she cleans downstairs or you'll constantly trip over her vile demons.

If she says she despises rainbows or prefer a pure black rainbow and wants to see the world rain in blood then see if she's ever heard or did a tryout of Suicidegirls.com. Also, look for scars. I think scars are cool to a point. If she's got a burnt horseshoe design on her face, STAY AWAY! Any burn scars for that matter are a bad sign. You'll just end up framed for her next arson victims.

If she said she made the rainbow then she's a leprechaun. Then watch the movie Leprechaun to get a good idea of where I'm trying to get on this one.

Ask her if she likes rainbows. If she says yes then she's a lesbian spy. She must be killed or else she'll destroy your manhood and any other guy that comes in her way.

If she only likes half the rainbow then she's bi and we all know that bisexuals are just greedy people. You can take it or leave it on this one. Up to you. But when the sh!t hits the fan don't act surprised. Going out with a bi chick is the only possible way for a successful threesome. But then again, it's a recipe for future disaster too. I personally don't mess with them cuz it's very similar to gambling and I don't gamble.

If she says no to rainbows, then your boat is set clear for a peaceful voyage. Just pray she cleans downstairs or you'll constantly trip over her vile demons.

If she says she despises rainbows or prefer a pure black rainbow and wants to see the world rain in blood then see if she's ever heard or did a tryout of Suicidegirls.com. Also, look for scars. I think scars are cool to a point. If she's got a burnt horseshoe design on her face, STAY AWAY! Any burn scars for that matter are a bad sign. You'll just end up framed for her next arson victims.

If she said she made the rainbow then she's a leprechaun. Then watch the movie Leprechaun to get a good idea of where I'm trying to get on this one.

Ok so should I approach her tomorrow about this? I WILL KILL HER IS SHE IS A LEZ SPY11!1!10NE1!

• 7 months later...

Well......

looks as though not many people are having relationship problems. I almost cried with all the sincerity in these entries :)

So, I'm a chick. If ya want, I can answer any unanswerable questions to the male mind to the best of my ability.

:(