Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i dont think she does but even if she does im not sure im willing to make my conversation known to everyone, then who knows someone might find out. I do believe her friend is having a party in a few weeks time i think that would be the best way to get to know each other. But then again, how do u approach such a touchy subject. Lunch would be too personal i think?

No i dont think she does but even if she does im not sure im willing to make my conversation known to everyone, then who knows someone might find out. I do believe her friend is having a party in a few weeks time i think that would be the best way to get to know each other. But then again, how do u approach such a touchy subject. Lunch would be too personal i think?

Possibly. I think having nothing to do with them works best.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My issue: (Hell I will give it a try)

Got a young girl who is crazy for me but she has a tendencie to lie to avoid situations she knows I might get angry with her..

Shes ropey with money, and can pull the wool over my eyes very easily. She is a very clever young girl probably one of the most intutive I have ever met.

She lieks to go out as I tend to be a stay in type of person and dont mix well with any of her friends and family so I just leave her to it. I do trust her not to cheat or I would not be anywere near her, besides we have great sex and I know Im fine in that department.

The issue? Little lies piss me off. She thinks I dont spot them and I do.

My issue: (Hell I will give it a try)

Got a young girl who is crazy for me but she has a tendencie to lie to avoid situations she knows I might get angry with her..

Shes ropey with money, and can pull the wool over my eyes very easily. She is a very clever young girl probably one of the most intutive I have ever met.

She lieks to go out as I tend to be a stay in type of person and dont mix well with any of her friends and family so I just leave her to it. I do trust her not to cheat or I would not be anywere near her, besides we have great sex and I know Im fine in that department.

The issue? Little lies piss me off. She thinks I dont spot them and I do.

Find a clever and creative way to let her know you know whats up with her lying to you. Just don't be to aggressive or upset about it when you bring it up, thats something she would want. Remember women THRIVE on drama.

• 1 month later...