Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

My girlfriend keeps bleeding from the censor for obvious reasons, I can't stop flocking her every time I see her, and I don't feel like walking around with a bloody dick all day when its that time of the month, it also stains real bad and eventually all my boxers will be bloody, which would make drunken streaking awkward, and rack up a lot of costs in underwear replacement, speaking of which, I'm too much of a cheapass for condoms (the only time I get them is when I sneak into the nurses office at school and steal the entire bowl) so thats out of the picture, and I have time for sex, or a shower, not sex and a shower most of the time. So how do I tell her that I'm not going to flock her anymore until her censor stops bleeding without sounding like a complete fag for turning down sex. Or maybe I should be asking how to prevent my excessive hornyness? It doesn't help that her birth control causes her bleeding to be all over the place (meaning the date, not excessively you ass) and almost at random. Now that i'm thinking about it, I just realized I flocked her yesterday, got drunk, and flocked her some more, I'm pretty afraid to remove my pants right now. They feel kinda glued on.

It also appears my dog has chewed up and scattered about the bloody tissues from the trash that I used to wipe my dick off....ummm....yeah....my mornings always start off interesting.

As ridiculous as this post is, The only part thats not true is my considering of flocking her less often, flock that, sex is awesome. (Just remember, You started this thread, You asked, welcome to my everyday life)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my penis hurts when I slam a dictionary closed on it. is this normal? my friends say if I can't take a dictionary then maybe I should move down to some lighter reading. they suggested the Ryan Seacrest biography for starters. do you think that is good advise Fatal Rose?

Lube it up first, everything should be fine.

My girlfriend keeps bleeding from the censor for obvious reasons, I can't stop flocking her every time I see her, and I don't feel like walking around with a bloody dick all day when its that time of the month, it also stains real bad and eventually all my boxers will be bloody, which would make drunken streaking awkward, and rack up a lot of costs in underwear replacement, speaking of which, I'm too much of a cheapass for condoms (the only time I get them is when I sneak into the nurses office at school and steal the entire bowl) so thats out of the picture, and I have time for sex, or a shower, not sex and a shower most of the time. So how do I tell her that I'm not going to flock her anymore until her censor stops bleeding without sounding like a complete fag for turning down sex. Or maybe I should be asking how to prevent my excessive hornyness? It doesn't help that her birth control causes her bleeding to be all over the place (meaning the date, not excessively you ass) and almost at random. Now that i'm thinking about it, I just realized I flocked her yesterday, got drunk, and flocked her some more, I'm pretty afraid to remove my pants right now. They feel kinda glued on.

It also appears my dog has chewed up and scattered about the bloody tissues from the trash that I used to wipe my dick off....ummm....yeah....my mornings always start off interesting.

As ridiculous as this post is, The only part thats not true is my considering of flocking her less often, flock that, sex is awesome. (Just remember, You started this thread, You asked, welcome to my everyday life)

Wiping is not cutting it, wash it in the sink if you don't have time for a shower. Just act you have to go take a piss or crap and go clean it.

Wow, I'd really love to get some help from here but it'd be kinda weird to talk in a public forum.

But you're anonymous in the sense that no one knows who you really are, and so can never stick it to you if you say something embarrassing.

Just throw your problems out there- you might get just the help you need.

I'm having some problems with lady friends lately. There are these two girls that I just freekin love to death. One is named Becky, and the other is Katie. Becky is one of my best friends and I talk to her about everything in my life. We love to hang out and do things together, but another one of my "friends" likes her. I seriously can't see them together and Becky doesn't like him, but he keeps pushing on. And lately he's been trying to push her away from me by telling her to either date me or tell me to stop talking to her. But I think Becky likes me, but Dirk's (my "friend") kinda in the way, I think. The other girl is Katie. Drama queen, talkative, material girl. I guess when I look at it that way I don't really like her as much, but she's one of the friendliest people I've ever met. From the second I started talking to her we've just never really stopped talking. I'm a really caring person so when she's so dramatic I love being there for her. She talks to me when she's crying and I like making her smile. I hang out and text Becky a lot, but I talk to Katie almost as much, and each knows I talk to the other that much. Becky doesn't like me being around Katie cause she just uses drama and everything as amusement and tries to get attention. Katie says Becky is leading me on, but I've never known her to do something like that. But this is hard to know since they're both freshmen this year and I'm a senior. (Just to let you know, I have next to no experience with girls, so I'm like girl retarded) Some one please give me some advice or something. Ask questions as needed.

I say go with the flow, but just like you, I'm just starting to get in the scene. (By flow , I mean, go with what happens!!)

Man today was so weird, I went to a house party, NO ONE WAS DANCING. In my head I'm like "You know , if I start dacning, 20 other people would join me in", guess what. I started dancing, and 20 other people did join me, not only that, but I ended up dancing with some girls as well, didn't make out or anything (If I persuaded one too I proabably would've), but it was fun, and the first time I broke out and lead (which is my main goal fyi).

The weird thing about it wasn't finaly hitting a step in my main goal for my social ladder, but after that , me and my homeboys, go to checkers, and we start talking about prostitutes (I live in miami fyi). Before I know it, the 3 other guys I was with, made up a crazy plan for all of us to go flock one at once.

So I texted my cousin, asked him "What would you do" , he told me, "Call me when you guys stop, and I'll come and pick you up, tell em you got work in the morning", damn, let's just say, luck was on my side, because we went all down 8 street and flagler (the main 2 hooker spots in the city) not a single one (and any other day if you would take the same route you would've spoted 10 in 10 minutes). They got bored after an hour of searching, and said "flock it, I'm dropping you off" , man, I'm so happy I didn't have to end up looking like a big female organ.

But in the other end, when I think about it, it's that I'm getting away because I'm acting like a female organ, but because I'm being smart, call me one if you would like, don't affect me, ain't my fault you don't have brains.

Btw this literaly just happened about 30 minutes ago from my post.

Big ass wall o' text.

flock her IN the shower... 2 birds, 1 stone buddy. ;)

my penis hurts when I slam a dictionary closed on it. is this normal? my friends say if I can't take a dictionary then maybe I should move down to some lighter reading. they suggested the Ryan Seacrest biography for starters. do you think that is good advise Fatal Rose?

Lube it up first, everything should be fine.

thank you, Fatal Rose, that helped immensely. I can now slam a dictionary closed on my penis over and over with no trouble.

umm, it is very embarassing but i can't identify which one is the pee-hole and which one is the ass hole. any help?

after enough liquor it won't matter anyways.