Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well my problem's over. I finally told Katie that it'd just be better if I was her friend because us going out would be too much drama in her life on top of everything she already had going on. Then tonight Becky out of no where says she finally wants to go out with me. :D

You should be with them both.

As much as I try to be honest and sincere, my common sense never tingles [© Skythe] when I do that. Sh!t son, I love it, I know I'm being a jackass though. What the fvck I need a smoke...

As far as I see it it's just practice anyways until marriage.

But yeah, you should bone one a few times and then date the other.

Question- what do you do about a girl who adamantly refuses to drink?

Accept it! I'd praise any girl who did that. That is what I call self control, and it is something that lacks in the 21st century.

BTW, this is my first post in this thread. :P

Accept it! I'd praise any girl who did that. That is what I call self control, and it is something that lacks in the 21st century.

BTW, this is my first post in this thread. :D

no, no, no, you hold her down and poor it down her thoat. then you make her smoke a crack rock. donkey punch her, yell TONY DANZA! and the rest should come naturally. :P

BTW, this is my first post in this thread. :P

I just meant in the sleazy way of 'how do I coerce her into anything without alcohol?' :D

Its not self control with her- she's never had so much as a beer and refuses to even try it. I think she's being more snooty and uptight than in control.

OKay, relationship wise, I dont need help cuz Im basically the definition of sexy....

BUt I have this problem with my friend(girl).

We've been friends since we were 4, we "dated" when we were 6 but dat was be4 we knew wat dating was. When we got older we became super close but now we went our differnt paths, calls on the phone are so awkward.

I use to be able to speak freely but now I cant gegt my words out an i wonder why. I know she's been throuh hell in her life and most of her secrets I found out from other people.

She's been through soo much and when I call I cant help but feel a sudden sense of failure for not being there when she needed me the most.

Now when i talk to her I end the phone call all retarted like ,

"Well... You know I'm always here for you.....You can always call me.....I gotta go now.... see ya...."'

When I clikc my phone Im freakin out over her awkward that was!

For some reason I cannot regain that calmness betweeen me her like it was back in the day....

I dont know what my prblem is nor do I know how to fix it...

Unlike relationships with chicks.... I cant afford to lose her...

She's like a sister, and a simple trial-and-

error method will only cause more pain...

Edited by Shoma