Fatal Rose's 'The Art of Seduction'

BlackKnight

Alright, I have a question --

This girl at work and I have become very close. There's some attraction mixed in, but most of the time we just talk about relationship issues, joke, pretty much have fun. She has told me a few times that she wants to go to a club with me and even asked me to the movies once (she stated that she had to go to bed before I clocked off since she needed to wake up at five). Should I subtly pursue anything or should I just go with the motions?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have a question --

This girl at work and I have become very close. There's some attraction mixed in, but most of the time we just talk about relationship issues, joke, pretty much have fun. She has told me a few times that she wants to go to a club with me and even asked me to the movies once (she stated that she had to go to bed before I clocked off since she needed to wake up at five). Should I subtly pursue anything or should I just go with the motions?

Throw some flirts in here and there, just try not to make things to painfully obvious. But for sure invite her out with us to a club or to a bar to have a few drinks. I will hype you up the whole night and make you sound like a Greek God.

Wow, I'd really love to get some help from here but it'd be kinda weird to talk in a public forum.

But you're anonymous in the sense that no one knows who you really are, and so can never stick it to you if you say something embarrassing.

Just throw your problems out there- you might get just the help you need.

my penis hurts when I slam a dictionary closed on it. is this normal? my friends say if I can't take a dictionary then maybe I should move down to some lighter reading. they suggested the Ryan Seacrest biography for starters. do you think that is good advise Fatal Rose?

I don't really think that's the kind of advice this thread was made for, garageink. I have a situation in my hands as well, but it's kind of complicated and a long story, I might post it later.