DS2Win Fusion 0.81 Series

monkeynz

I've been searching all day for a way to get this to work for me. I put all my data in properly (Ip, gateway etc.) assotiating goes through fine but then I get stuck at a screen that says Connecting: Waiting...

My current DS setup is as follows:

Black DS lite with v5. firmware

Supercard MicroSD and Superkey

My pc is sort of old and runs Windows 2000, so there is no need to open my ports because it has no firewall.

The DS connects with other apps (Well, DS organize IRC is all I tested it on ). I have it DLDI patched for my supercard, which has been working for all my other homebrew apps. I know older versions of DS2WIN don't support DS lites but does this? A lot of people seem to have this problem. I read that it could be recompiled to support different wifi configurations or whatever but have no clue how to compile or anything. Could someone please help? I registered an account on these forums in hopes of finally getting it working before I go on vacation.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't connect to my network. I have a Linksys WRT54G wireless router with WEP security and DHCP on. I can connect fine with DSOrganize and Wifi Games, but I get stuck on the DHCP screen on DS2Win. I have tried both manual and auto connect with no luck...any help?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This app works great with my CycloDS EVO! I can access my computers flawlessly from my home network. Thanks! I have this installed on my laptop and my security camera computer and can view my cameras without having to be in front of the computer! When I try to access a computer remotely from another network it works for a few seconds then freezes. It will connect and I can see the screens refreshing for a bit then some parts of the screen become discolored and the program becomes unresponsive. I can't bring up the menu or keyboard. I'll try adjusting the the quality settings and see if that helps. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hey how did u get it to work on a Cyclods Evoloution I got a Cyclods Evoulotion too but it say it cant connect can you tell me how you just got it to work?

This app works great with my CycloDS EVO! I can access my computers flawlessly from my home network. Thanks! I have this installed on my laptop and my security camera computer and can view my cameras without having to be in front of the computer! When I try to access a computer remotely from another network it works for a few seconds then freezes. It will connect and I can see the screens refreshing for a bit then some parts of the screen become discolored and the program becomes unresponsive. I can't bring up the menu or keyboard. I'll try adjusting the the quality settings and see if that helps. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hey how did u get it to work on a Cyclods Evoloution I got a Cyclods Evoulotion too but it say it cant connect can you tell me how you just got it to work?

My Cyclo also work fine.

must be some thing else.