DS2Win Fusion 0.81 Series

monkeynz

I saw the server starts up without cliking the server thing when i turn my screen on.Is there a way to get it to start on someone elses screen without them cliking the sever so i can play a prank on them :jawshocker:

Edited by Surfguy21

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the server starts up without cliking the server thing when i turn my screen on.Is there a way to get it to start on someone elses screen without them cliking the sever so i can play a prank on them :)

select "start at window startup" in server option

Hey. First post here!

I am having some trouble with actually starting this app. Every time I start it, I get a white screen on the top and bottom. I know that this means compatibility issue, but I am not sure how to fix it.

Here is my setup

Slot 1

Passcard

Slot 2

EZFlash IV Lite Compact (Latest EZ4 Client and Latest EZ4 Kernel)

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=719

DLDI

Win32 GUI DLDI Program with EZ4 SD Card DLDI File

Hey. First post here!

I am having some trouble with actually starting this app. Every time I start it, I get a white screen on the top and bottom. I know that this means compatibility issue, but I am not sure how to fix it.

Here is my setup

Slot 1

Passcard

Slot 2

EZFlash IV Lite Compact (Latest EZ4 Client and Latest EZ4 Kernel)

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=719

DLDI

Win32 GUI DLDI Program with EZ4 SD Card DLDI File

I dont have a EZ4 to test with, but you could try downloading one of the earlier versions before I added DLDI support and see if that works?

Have you managed to successfully patch any other DLDI homebrew? (Is there anyone else with a EZ4 that can help?)

is this going to be the last version?

I've had a go at making the keys work with MAME, but can't find the right combination of virtual key scan codes to use. I've done a small update which shows the name of the movie you are playing, and the current frameskip, but nothing major yet.

Thinking about making it save the custom keys possibly for the last version.

i have seen someone on youtube go online with this programme with an acekard 2 but when i try it just says waiting and doesnt ever stopped

-i have started up the sever (pc programme)

-i have opened it on the ds

-cliked my router

and it still doesnt work please help :ph34r: