DS2Win Fusion 0.81 Series

monkeynz

Does Win2DS support WEP encryption? I can only seem to use it when I disable WEP. Otherwise I get stuck at the "aunthenticating" message on my DS. Sorry if this is already a known problem.

Great app btw. I can use my computer at my university without having to lug around a laptop. Thanks.

WEP works fine on my router, does your WEP setup work in the WFC games like Mario Kart DS etc?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does Win2DS support WEP encryption? I can only seem to use it when I disable WEP. Otherwise I get stuck at the "aunthenticating" message on my DS. Sorry if this is already a known problem.

Great app btw. I can use my computer at my university without having to lug around a laptop. Thanks.

WEP works fine on my router, does your WEP setup work in the WFC games like Mario Kart DS etc?

Yes it works fine for my DS games, Mario Kart, etc, and it works on my Wii.

Awesome concept, but mine goes really slow for some reason, can this be fixed?

expected speed should be about 6-8 frames per second, if you find it goes slower than this it may be your computers CPU slowing things down, try switching the server to low cpu mode for both screens.

Hey monkeynz I have a request.

I have two different login in users on my pc. I opened up win2ds on one and it works then i switch over to the other user and i tried to open it up in there but obviously it didn't work because the port was already being used in the other user.

So what I'm asking here is can you make it possible to have it work with different ports so i could have one open with the two users on my pc.

BTW this program is great!! i love the new dual screen zoom!

Thanks

Hey monkeynz I have a request.

I have two different login in users on my pc. I opened up win2ds on one and it works then i switch over to the other user and i tried to open it up in there but obviously it didn't work because the port was already being used in the other user.

So what I'm asking here is can you make it possible to have it work with different ports so i could have one open with the two users on my pc.

BTW this program is great!! i love the new dual screen zoom!

Thanks

sure, i'll look into this if i get time

Thanks for the praise, really nice to see people enjoy this program!

Please post in this forum the favourite feature you would like to see added in the next version.

The best/most popular idea that interests me the most will be implemented in the DS2Win Fusion 0.81d.