client - fixed keyboard presses to work in directx games/applications again

OK...I see some improvement.

I tested it with Window pinball.

Most button seem to work. (A-Z / F1-12)

but space bar doesn't work.

I will try find if there are more...

Thank :o

Good work :clapping:

Thanks for the feedback, yeah the odd button may not work but most will (due to the kinda funky code I had to write to get around the problem).. i'll try to get space fixed =)

Happy Valentines Day!

Tested

client - fixed keyboard presses to work in directx games/applications again

OK...I see some improvement.

I tested it with Window pinball.

Most button seem to work. (A-Z / F1-12)

but space bar doesn't work.

I will try find if there are more...

Thank :-(

Good work :lol:

Thanks for the feedback, yeah the odd button may not work but most will (due to the kinda funky code I had to write to get around the problem).. i'll try to get space fixed =)

Happy Valentines Day!

I'd really like to have some discussions with you regarding gamepad support, some problems and suggestions etc, is there anywhere we can have a chat? IRC? Messenger? etc?

I'd really like to have some discussions with you regarding gamepad support, some problems and suggestions etc, is there anywhere we can have a chat? IRC? Messenger? etc?

You can send me some PMs if you'd like, I should warn you - I never use the gamepad mode so I don't focus on its development, the only reason I decided to do this change was to get the keyboard working correctly when I tried playing World of Warcraft on the DS using Virtual Desktop Mode. (Which is actually quite playable on my Sempron 3400+ with Geforce 6600GT)

You'll also note that I've disabled auto-fire on the gamepad buttons to keep the person who requested that happy (if you don't like it use the previous version)

Oh.. and the secret keys for the movie player are: Hold down L button and use ABXY to control frameskip, next movie, fast forward and rewind.

Edited by monkeynz

You can send me some PMs if you'd like, I should warn you - I never use the gamepad mode so I don't focus on its development, the only reason I decided to do this change was to get the keyboard working correctly when I tried playing World of Warcraft on the DS using Virtual Desktop Mode. (Which is actually quite playable on my Sempron 3400+ with Geforce 6600GT)

You'll also note that I've disabled auto-fire on the gamepad buttons to keep the person who requested that happy (if you don't like it use the previous version)

Oh.. and the secret keys for the movie player are: Hold down L button and use ABXY to control frameskip, next movie, fast forward and rewind.

Alrite, PMs coming your way

i love what you've done with this app. Great job monkeynz!

i noticed that pausing a movie in fullscreen with VLC Player does not work anymore. it only works when running in a little window. it use to work a couple of versions back. is it possible to add a pause button in with the secret keys?

Thanks!

Edited by CyJax

• 2 weeks later...
:):) Great Job~~~

can you fix a bug:

in the Virtual Desktop the "down to send backspace" is not work

thanks a lot :ph34r:

The Chinese edition of my recode hope that you don't mind :lol:

heh nice job with the chinese! will have a look into this when I have time.

I have another question...

What is the name of this program?

Win2DS

or

DS2Win

I think the server part win32 program call Win2DS...

client part DS program call DS2Win...

the software name is DS2Win Fusion

:P is right?