DS2Win Fusion 0.81 Series

monkeynz

is there anyway we could get a larger keyboard?

good suggestion.. i've been thinking a larger keyboard is needed too =)

I like the one used in DSOrganize, its a nice size and seems much easier to use.

Anyone have any other hb keyboards they particularly like?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The custom key in game pad mode used to work in the Ver0.8a(if I remember correct)

but after that one, it doesn't work anymore.

Yeah I've figured out what causes this, only problem is that the fix will bring back the old problem of capital letters not working properly.

I'm trying to work on a solution that gets both working.

Hey, I'm new here, and i love your project :)

I'm wondering, is it possible to run it over the internet, meaning i could be in a Wifi hotspot with my DS, and connect to my computer that i left at home? If it is possible how would i go about doing it?

Claw

i think u can but u need to know ur ip adress and i think theres a option in the server app for that...

its also very slow wen being used over the internet so u may need to decrease ur comp resolution and adjust the server...

Edited by Chrisss

is there anyway we could get a larger keyboard?

good suggestion.. i've been thinking a larger keyboard is needed too =)

I like the one used in DSOrganize, its a nice size and seems much easier to use.

Anyone have any other hb keyboards they particularly like?

yeah i thought the beup ( msn on ds ) one was good!

im also having trouble with setting the buttons in custom keys to letters eg. w , a , s , d

:D love this app

I've been trying to get the Gamepad Mode working in GTA3 so I can use it when I'm driving but the only inputs that work properly are the 3 different mouse clicks. All the other keys either don't respond or respond very very badly.

They work a lot better in your older version though, v0.80a.

DS2Win Fusion v0.81b - February 14, 2008

-----------------------------------------

DS2Win Fusion is a program designed to allow you to do ALL the things you could do with your PC, harnessing the

wireless capabilities and touch screen for maximum usability. Play movies, games and browse the net, check emails,

the sky is the limit! All you need is a windows PC and a wireless router or card.

This is an customized build of the Win2DS client and server, both the client and server have been enhanced

to provide new features, higher speed and service quality.

Note: This release will probably need to be DLDI patched before using (unless you have a R4DS like me and its done automatically)

Changelog:

----------

0.81b

server - fixed access violation when trying to use movie player and no videos could be found

client - fixed keyboard presses to work in directx games/applications again

http://rapidshare.de/files/38565638/ds2win.ds.zip.html