DS2Win Fusion 0.81 Series

monkeynz

Hey thanks for the update it works great. The only question i have is how do you play videos. I clicked on a folder that had a avi video in it then i turned my ds on went to virtual desktop and no video was playing i'm pretty sure i'm doing something wrong.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank for update : )

Bug found

-gamepad key board dont work woth some program (very old know problem)

How do I use the movie player feature?

If you'd like this fixed please tell me which keys dont work with which programs (so I can test), cheers =)

Would a monochrome screenshots option reduce file sizes and speed updates a bit in higher resolutions?

I use 1280x720 in my widescreen monitor, and ds2win is painly slow with this size. I have to change it to 800x600 just to use it. 800x600 is 4:3, very bad when seen in a 720p widescreen.

I run it at 1440x900 with no problems on my widescreen monitor - could be your CPU speed - try changing the quality settings and make sure you aren't running any other CPU-intensive programs at the same time.

Bug found

If you'd like this fixed please tell me which keys dont work with which programs (so I can test), cheers =)

I tried it with 3D Pinball for window (which comes with Window)

I set "Z" and "/" to kick the ball but it don't work

but "F2" for start new game work properly.

Also, I tried it with Little Fighter2 (www.lf2.net)

buttons don't work

Can you test it?

May be it cause by my PC

btw, How do I use Movie player?

Edited by Doggy124

Bug found

I tried it with 3D Pinball for window (which comes with Window)

I set "Z" and "/" to kick the ball but it don't work

but "F2" for start new game work properly.

Also, I tried it with Little Fighter2 (www.lf2.net)

buttons don't work

Can you test it?

May be it cause by my PC

btw, How do I use Movie player?

Put tons of AVI files in a folder, then point the server at that folder - if it can play the AVI it will work, if it can't play, it will skip them until it finds one that is compatible.

I've tested Divx/Xvid and plain AVIs and they all seem to work, but some of the weirder encodings don't work.. this may be because of the version of the Video for Windows dll I'm hooking into or something.

If anyone has any delphi coding experience loading a movie stream and extracting individual frames, please contact me.

How fluid is a movie supposed to play on the DS end? It plays normally on the host, being executed by the DS, but the actual video on the DS is very choppy. Perhaps I missed something but is 'watchable' movies possible, or just executable? Also, there was no sound on the DS end. Is that normal as well? Thanks and I love this app. Love remote apps on all platforms. Was using one via my cell phone with no luck though -_-

How fluid is a movie supposed to play on the DS end? It plays normally on the host, being executed by the DS, but the actual video on the DS is very choppy. Perhaps I missed something but is 'watchable' movies possible, or just executable? Also, there was no sound on the DS end. Is that normal as well? Thanks and I love this app. Love remote apps on all platforms. Was using one via my cell phone with no luck though :(

The movie will get max of maybe 5-9 frames per second, and no, sound doesn't work. Make sure you turn on the keyboard or turn off the other screen for maximum update speed

When I go to set the custom keys before using the gamepad mode I can't seem to set any of the keys to letters of the alphabet or numbers. When I do the program just shows my key selection as blank and don't work in the gamepad mode. Other keys work though like the function keys, the arrow keys, Ctrl, Shift and so on.

Edited by AlMightyBob