DS2Win Fusion 0.81 Series

monkeynz

I didnt have that problem when using the DS to click on the server, but I'll test more thoroughly and see what I can find out.

For future bug reports if you could specify what CPU you have, and what settings you are using, I'd be very interested to see what kind of PC hardware people are using to run this, and if it could be a factor.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've tried changing all the server settings from DS and haven't managed to re-produce the error thats being reported. Could someone tell me exactly what they were changing at the time, and do you see garbled output on your PC or DS or both?

This app works great with my CycloDS EVO! I can access my computers flawlessly from my home network. Thanks! I have this installed on my laptop and my security camera computer and can view my cameras without having to be in front of the computer! When I try to access a computer remotely from another network it works for a few seconds then freezes. It will connect and I can see the screens refreshing for a bit then some parts of the screen become discolored and the program becomes unresponsive. I can't bring up the menu or keyboard. I'll try adjusting the the quality settings and see if that helps. Has anyone else had this problem?

This app works great with my CycloDS EVO! I can access my computers flawlessly from my home network. Thanks! I have this installed on my laptop and my security camera computer and can view my cameras without having to be in front of the computer! When I try to access a computer remotely from another network it works for a few seconds then freezes. It will connect and I can see the screens refreshing for a bit then some parts of the screen become discolored and the program becomes unresponsive. I can't bring up the menu or keyboard. I'll try adjusting the the quality settings and see if that helps. Has anyone else had this problem?

try turning down the refresh rate to normal rather than ultra when on external network, i'll try adding some better recovery code for lossy/internet connections soon

Would a monochrome screenshots option reduce file sizes and speed updates a bit in higher resolutions?

I use 1280x720 in my widescreen monitor, and ds2win is painly slow with this size. I have to change it to 800x600 just to use it. 800x600 is 4:3, very bad when seen in a 720p widescreen.