pickle people?

okay...

So I was at a store like Walmart or something like that..and I was in a section of the store that had liquid fabric softener, and I asked my mom if I rubbed it into my clothes if it would make my clothes softer. She said yeah, and I started rubbing on my pants, then on my legs... I remember them being really soft afterwards. I then walked away to another isle that had something for sale that was a dollar and it was some Nestle product, and I went over to it, thinking I was gonna get some chocolate milk or something, but when I picked it up, it was pickles, really old pickles.....

I don't know how it happened, but then I was inside of the pickle jar, and all the pickles were people... I was talking to some of them about how they got into the pickle jar, but I don't remember their answers... Someone pulled out a playboy... a pickle playboy, and started looking at it, and one of the other pickle people got all indignant about it, then the guy with the magazine was like, "it's only a playboy, nothing too bad."

Somehow we then ended up outside of the pickle jar, and were running around the store... I distinctly remember running passed the meat section....from one of the pickle people who, for some reason was said to have had magic powers....she was a little black girl.

Anyway, we then ended up in a school, then a coliseum, and I was running from this girl with someone else... I don't know who they were.

We ran through a bunch of backyards and I remember jumping all these fences, but they didn't have any houses or anything behind them, it was just one fence after the other, and I thought that since I was tall, this little black girl wouldn't be able to follow me, and I recall jumping a huge wooden fence, and looking back to see the girl ripping the fences behind me apart like the gremlin in "the Twilight Zone" on the airplane wing....

I was like, "sh!t" and kept going...I somehow ended up in some little black boy's room, and he told me to hide in his closet. Which I did....

The little girl came walking by the closet and didn't see me, then came back and saw me, and said, "oh, I almost didn't see you there"

I came out and was like, "look, I didn't do anything, lets be friends?" she said okay, and my dream flashed to the future, and we were all "grown up" and the little black boy was there, and we were still in his room...and Some people came in with machine guns and shot and killed us all...then we went back to being kids again, and the boy was like, " I am going to cover my room in Kevlar so we don't get shot next time....

I was then in an office with someone who resembled my boyfriend, and he was like, "lets do it on the copy machine" I didn't say anything then some people came in, and I think they were the people from that movie Cloverfield...and they were like, "we have to be back to the room to get shot at." so I went to go leave, then I woke up.....

What the hell is wrong with my brain? hahahahaha

My ex used to say that I made my dreams up....

so, does anyone have any crazy whack ass dreams that they'd like to go into detail about?

Umm I practice lucid dreaming if that counts.

Btw, usually "when you end up somewhere" it's your mind starting another dream (I tend to replay my dreams somtimes this way haha).

Anyway, my last normal dream (before I because lucid) went a little something like this.

My dad is holding a party at a skating rink, for my birthday I suppose, either purple/black is in style or everyone is supposed to wear it (including myself). Dark Lights are filled in the circle like atmosphere (there are steps to one side with chairs and junk and random shadows there that I don't know, I can spot their eyes though, another side of the building has glass rooms). The skating rink is made up of a big center circle, three sections, Middle, Mid-Section,Outside-Section. Each level rises to the roof and falls down in timed intervals (btw music is playing). Also each level has sorta a real tiny half-pipe in it to skate in back and fourth (by tiny I mean a few feet diged undera nd a few feet in both width and length, around 3 length and 1 1/2 width). Also every time a level rises every hole behind it raises up a glass (except the outside-section). That's pretty much the setting and the background info, now for the actual dream.

I wake up in one of the glass rooms, I already have my skates on, anyway I blade outside the room and talk to some friends on the steps, we all set down and meet right outside the rink. When we get there my friends get into their half-pipes, I tell them no thanks because of fear I suppose. There levels raise and I don't see them get off, so I go outside and look at the scenery, this is where another dream happens, but there really isn't meaning to it (just remembrance of my past and how I've broken 3 arm bones skating before). On the 3rd dream I end up back in the skating rink, my father sent me a note saying something happen I'm needed there immidietly. Now I know 5 minutes in the dream just passed, and the music stop, also when I recieve the note I hear a scream, but I soon forget that because the dark lights in the club are off and the real ones on, no one is wearing purple/black everyone is in funeral clothing (even the shadows). In the rink for every level there is a circle of people around it, and the deeper into the circle the more important they're to me. I step into the rink and the levels start going up one by one (not the hole sections each half pipe level), when I get to the top my father and mother are on my side, and in the middle is a white almsot maniquen like lady in a weird position (1 foot floor, other in air, one arm over face with her back hand on her forhead, and the other hand reaching out to the sky(roof w/e). Her eyes are blue/white, and her skin looks like a maniquen but also human. In her hand is a note , I read it in the dream but I forgot what it said after I woke up, anyways after I read it my new dream starts, I'm next to a garbage truck in town , and that's when I become Lucid (I won't tell you what I did when I became lucid since it'll be a hole other story).

Yea, I love to sleep :(.

I once had a dream where my home town was being overrunned by zombies and I was killing them by driving them over with an ice cream truck while dressed up like one of the members of Slipknot.

That dream fvcking rocked.

Lucid dreaming, what exactly is that?

It's when you wake up in a dream and gain majority control of it (your sub-conscious still controls your minds characters, at least from my lucid dreams it has). But you pretty much can do anything you want and the best part of all, you feel it all, good lucid dreamers can even get confused with reality if they're not carefull.

I always have crazy ass dreams... People also say that you can't dream in color, which I think is bull, because I remember making a remark in my dream about the color of something, and I remember that once I woke up I remembered all the colors of weird things in my dream. I do admit that I have dreamed in black and white, but I can distinguish the difference of the two. The ones in color are indeed more vivid than those not, and they're clearer and I remember them better.

Some people say that I relate the object in my dreams to real things and remember my dreams in color, but I don't believe that.

whoever told you that bullsh!ted you.

All of my dreams are in color, and no I'm not relating, and I'm no I'm not relating because when your lucid your conscious is awake, so relating colors is impossible.

You can dream in black and white, but also in color.

Also I remember reading some out of body teq's, and the majority of them said "When you dream in color, your actually experiencing a out of body experience", which again I see as bullshit, but gives more support toward "dreams are in color"