Rambo aaaaaaah so excited!

Gryph

But so what? Did I claim it wasn't a sequel? Is anyone claiming it's not a sequel? No. Anyone with half a brain and knowledge of the last 20 years of cinema knows that Rambo is a series of action movies about a lone ranger type dude. No one has to be reminded that it is a sequel by putting a number at the end of the name. This movie is a reintroduction of the Rambo character just as Rocky was a reintroduction (and end) of that character.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just ranting because of

Angry video game nerd makes a statement about the numbering of movies and games, and how it completetly confuses people of the new age who never knew anything about the movie to begin with.

I'm not a fan of Stallone's movies. So, i think I'll give it a miss.

I only enjoy one Stallone's movie, which is Demolition Man and it is due to Wesley Snipes.

I'll give this a miss and wait for a pirated DVD :lol:

I completely agree with the naming of games that the Nerd is talking about. It's completely retarded... Oh and what really grinds my crap is localization translations... Like when they translate japanese games and insert crappy american humor and crap culture into those localizations instead of just doing a freakin translation of the original game... like, say, final fantasy 4 and 5 and 6 for the GBA...

Yeah, I saw it just a few hours ago. It wasn't packed at all. Less than 20 people total were there. But it was also a 12:35 show so most people go in the evening.

That explains it. I usually got to the theaters at night. By the way, the critics reviews for this movie are very low, but the user reviews are very high.

rambosd0.png

I don't really get it. What do you think about that?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/john_rambo/

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809833626/info