Rambo aaaaaaah so excited!

Gryph

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that movie already has more blood then most action movies I've seen lol, I need to watch this!!

In an interview he said he made sure it was the most violent movie. It was originally rated NC-17 but he convinced the MPAA to give it R.

I still question the naming of the new Sylvester titles, why don't they keep the number instead of just renaming the sequel with just the main title, it completely ruins everything.

No it doesn't. The naming scheme makes perfect sense since he is brining back these dormant characters after such a long time and these movies are all about the character. It's not important that it is the 4th movie in the series. All that matters is that is Rambo. Do you know anything about branding?

Edit: Also, how does it completely ruin everything? Please explain this statement. Is this movie going to suck because it doesn't have 4 at the end of the title? I don't understand this exaggeration. I think it's a stupid thing to think it ruins everything because of something this trivial.