I can't drink water

wow that sux, hey, what can you expect, it's America xD. here in romania, things are different. can't say anything about england since I don't know. but meh, who gives a crap, what matters is if the water tastes alright... I kill my body with alcohol, smokes and drugs anyway, so what's a little altered water going to do, eh?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that sux, hey, what can you expect, it's America xD. here in romania, things are different. can't say anything about england since I don't know. but meh, who gives a crap, what matters is if the water tastes alright... I kill my body with alcohol, smokes and drugs anyway, so what's a little altered water going to do, eh?

Do you want to live a long life? Sounds like you're killing yourself with all that crap in your system. :)

Do you want to live a long life? Sounds like you're killing yourself with all that crap in your system. :)

ok dad..........

ok dad..........

Oh my goodness..... FINALLY you know who I am. I AM YOUR FATHER!

darthvaderdb7.jpg

But let's get to the point. You got one body in this life, at least treat it with some decency. After all, don't you want to live until you're a 100? Or would you rather live a short life and then be re-incarnated as a monkey?

Either option you choose, just remember: the choice is yours.

EDIT: Dammit, this is not the spam forum.

I don't see why anyone would want to live to 100. those years are spent in a diaper looking for your keys. 60ish is good enough for me. 70ish if a am still sharp mentally and can hold my poop without a diaper. haven't you ever heard the phrase " live fast, die young and leave a pretty corpse"?

That's even worse, I hate alcohol.... it all tastes like rubbing alcohol.... on top of that, I dont get drunk. Not because I choose not to, more like, I physically can't... or it's real hard to.

Stop drinking cheap vodka.

I corrected it for you :)

That's even worse, I hate alcohol.... it all tastes like rubbing alcohol.... on top of that, I dont get drunk. Not because I choose not to, more like, I physically can't... or it's real hard to.

I corrected it for you :)

Very true. Get something like Grey Goose if you're going to do the vodka thing. I suggest a mixed drink if you can't stomach straight alcohol; A Sex on the Beach, Fuzzy Navel, or a Screwdriver would probably be a better drink.

As for the whole water thing, I don't blame you. Bottled water tastes absolutely nasty. Not only are you paying for tap water (bottled water generally is tap water), but it's filtered through stuff like Coal, and put in a plastic bottle -- giving it that lovely plastic flavor. As for tap water itself, if you live in a city, there are a lot of additives as well as the fact that the water travels through metal pipes. If you get well water, you're really getting some full-flavored stuff there.

The best water I've ever had is from the well at my grandmother's house. The well is less than 20 feet deep and the water is ice cold and the flavorless. (oddly enough, she lives uphill from a swamp. ^^)

I corrected it for you :(

It's not just vodka...it's everything...

Trust me, I've tried a lot of alcohol, and they all taste like variations of rubbing alcohol.

So, mnah!

There isn't a bottled water in North America that actually comes from anything but a tap. Don't believe what you read, it's like the patty supplier for McDonalds, they call it 100% Pure Beef, cause that's the name of the company!

Well water, drilled to a spring. Or water you bottle yourself from a spring FTW. Just like Inky said, bottled water is the biggest scam ever conceived.