Why Do I Put Myself In These Situations?

Shibathedog

I Can't Stand Any Of Them  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She isn't aware of how I feel about any of this really, She thinks i'm totally happy with her. So when I dump her ass its going to be totally unexpected. (she knows she pissed me off that one day but not that she pissed me off a lot) It's probably the first time she pissed me off too so she hasn't really gotten the chance to draw satisfaction from pissing me off all the time. This post was probably the only place I showed any lack of control emotionally to anyone but myself.

The reason I'm low on money is because college started again, my books where like 500 dollars which was completely unexpected (it was like 200 last semester, guess I got really lucky), and I don't have a Job. Should probably get a job. Right now I'm just building PCs for people for money. Yeah I get a lot of money doing this, but I don't exactly have the monopoly on PCs around here so business isn't too common.

I'm just gonna dump her, I never really wanted to go out with her in the first place because I knew she was trouble. I was nice enough to give her a chance anyway, and she flocked up, Maybe not as bad as she could have, but she gave me enough of an indication to let me know that she WILL flock up to the fullest possible extent. Thats how I'm looking at it right now.

Hit that crap and drop it! She seems like she's just using you anyway, make her feel like a piece of meat. Hit it and split right after, telling her it's over and you're sick of being used and abused. P.S. Thanks for the piece.

Has any of you guys considered suggesting he have a calm and enlightening discussion about his relationship with her? You know, get some things off your chest, maybe make her realize she's being a kid? I mean, maybe she's just a rough diamond yo, cut her in the right way, you dig?

you have to work out the transportation part with her though, that's money you could spend in some other way than throw away on gas bro

Why don't you guys talk about it? When crap happened with Will and I, we talked about it and straightened it all out. But obviously you don't want to give her the time cause once a cheater always a cheater, she sounds like an attention whore. Maybe her and JKKDARK should hook up....hahaha

But on how many occasions has she done crap to you, is that the first time, with the whole work situation, that she pissed you off?

If so, dont sweat the small stuff, but if she constantly pisses you off, drop her from your vocabulary, and dont look her up again, so to speak.

and if you do dump her don't let her come crawling back to you, so she can take advantage of your hospitality...I know tons of chicks who have done that... and it ain't worth it.