Why Do I Put Myself In These Situations?

Shibathedog

I Can't Stand Any Of Them  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay so heres what happened, I'm going out with this chick and I'm supposed to pick her up from work. I was 100% dead positive she told me she got off at 11PM, So I show up at 11PM like hey whats up you ready to go? And she tells me to leave and that she got off at 10. So I tell her I'm sorry I guess I forgot because I was pretty sure of myself that she said 11, but I guess I was wrong (It turns out I was wrong). I ask her if she still needs a ride and she says no, bitched about something (I don't even remember at this point what it was about) and then says she called her house and woke up her dad and pissed him off in order to get a ride home. Then she keeps telling me to leave while her biatch ass co-workers are snickering at me and giving me looks and crap. I tell her thats flocking bullshit and leave, barely avoiding picking up some of the kitchen knives and stabbing every last one of those sneering motherflockers, and the bastard flock customers as well just to vent some extra anger.

This pissed me off, SO BADLY. I honestly do not understand why, because its hard as HELL to piss me off most of the time. But I'll go over a few reasons as to why I think it pissed me off so bad (I was pretty out of control after this happened)

1. It takes like 15 minutes of difficult driving to get there and a decent amount of gas I don't have money for ATM

2. Instead of pissing off her dad/family, She could have just called me, and I could have been there in 15 minutes as opposed to waiting in the store for an hour or so

3. I was having a crappy flocking day, I felt like crap, like physically, not mentally.

4. This means I did not get any sex that night. (she is extremely good at this, I'll give her that, one of the best I've ever flocked)

5. What are these flocking games? I don't play flocking games. If she was trying to make me feel guilty, it did not work, I didn't feel guilty at all, just pissed off.

It gets better though, the next day she calls me and asks me for a ride, I, Like a flocking idiot, Agree to go get her. I tell her how she pissed me off, and she tells me she wasn't trying to make me feel guilty, just piss me off, and she was originally going to not talk to me again for a few days, Again with the flocking games, what is she in high school? But she "missed me" and her dad was on my side and apparently talked her out of it.

It gets EVEN BETTER! Today, It turns out she had been calling one of my friends at least before she called me, One of them is a friend of mine who is completely unable to control himself sexually, especially when he is high/drunk (all the time unfortunately, but thats another story), and I'm pretty sure how that would have ended up, and what the purpose of it was. It's also pretty well known by everyone that he is like that. This basically means she lied about a few other things she said. I'm pretty sure she only eventually called me because no one else could do it.

Honestly, I have a hard time trusting this chick, She plays too many flocking games, and has a history of cheating on people (I personally know 3 or 4 of them - Hoe fo sho). All my friends are telling me to calm down and stop being irrational, But I really think I should dump her on her ass, I flocking cannot stand games/immaturity. I'm almost positive she is not cheating on me, but she does some things every once in awhile that are kind of suspicious, and im almost dead positive its going to happen eventually, which is why I went into this relationship expecting it to happen, so when it does, it won't suck as bad. I was practically begged into it.

Tonight she is going off with her biatch ass coworkers I cannot stand, and expecting me to pick her up from where ever she is so we can chill later. A couple thoughts come to mind:

1. We made plans yesterday, WTF is this.

2. Alright peace, I'm going to my friends birthday party, getting wasted, and you can find your own ride, because I do not EVER drive while intoxicated, Even if I only had one beer. My luck is too crappy, If I tried it I probably would randomly be pulled over and tested, and then go to jail.

3. This chick needs a flocking car of her own. I'm getting pretty sick and tired of driving her ass around everywhere. Especially since shes been flocking up the interior of my car to no end with her cigarettes that somehow end up flocking EVERYWHERE.

Someone else who smokes cigarettes on this forum, Please back me up on this, I smoke them too, and it is NOT HARD to keep your crap in the ash tray, even while driving, I got holes burned in my seats and crap and ashes all over almost every part of the car from her, How the flock is she pulling this off? I couldn't make that much of a mess with cigarettes if I tried.

Don't get me wrong, I like her a lot, But I really don't have the patience for this crap, I'm basically setting myself up to get flocked over, which is even more crap I don't have time to deal with.

Get rid of her. If she's not going to be nice, she's not someone you want to hang around with.

If you can barely afford petrol, you're not going to be able to buy her things. I don't know how you can afford to smoke (healthwise as well).

If you had the willpower, you would get rid of her and get (much) more financially secure. Then you can find some stupid woman to waste yourself on.

Well stop taking her so serious, you also need to stop showing her that she is getting to you. She obviously gets satisfaction out of it, reason as to why she keeps up with the immaturity and silly games.

If you can control yourself emotionally and talk to other girls, maybe even see other girls then yes by all means keep her around. Just make sure she knows she does not have all this power over you still. Do not let her know by telling her off, be calm and casual about the situation form here on out.

My two cents.

Buddy....Take my advice and DUMP the biatch .

Edited by Coolguy

Well stop taking her so serious, you also need to stop showing her that she is getting to you. She obviously gets satisfaction out of it, reason as to why she keeps up with the immaturity and silly games.

If you can control yourself emotionally and talk to other girls, maybe even see other girls then yes by all means keep her around. Just make sure she knows she does not have all this power over you still. Do not let her know by telling her off, be calm and casual about the situation form here on out.

My two cents.

good advise if you wanna keep her around. turn the tables and see how she likes being in second place.

but the least hassle would be to dump her.