Favorite 80s comedy?

JKKDARK

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

favourite comedy of the 80s has to be the blackadder series.the first serious was $hat but for the second series they got a different writer and it just got better after that.

damn, I knew I couldn't remember one show, but you reminded me of the Blackadder series; truly classic

favourite comedy of the 80s has to be the blackadder series.the first serious was $hat but for the second series they got a different writer and it just got better after that.

damn, I knew I couldn't remember one show, but you reminded me of the Blackadder series; truly classic

yeah blackadder was funny, hmm some other english show I can't think of the name right now. about a dude in space with a cat that was played my some little richard lookalike lol ohh yeah red dwarf.

I didn't watch any of them. American comedy is distinctly unfunny.

Some of it ain't so bad, Mork and Mindy was a decent American 80's show, there a British show called "The Young Ones" that another great 80's comedy show.

Most of today comedy I see there days is either too silly or too damn crude, "Little Britain" is just flocked up, "Friends" is just silly and plain boring, "South Park" is too crude, the plot line and the made-up accent is just plain silly and annoying, and "Family Guy" is just a fine show in my book, I grew up listening to random humour and it doesn't leave me thinking at all, but it does leave some people thinking, it's only because they didn't grow up listening to random humour.

yeah blackadder was funny, hmm some other english show I can't think of the name right now. about a dude in space with a cat that was played my some little richard lookalike lol ohh yeah red dwarf.

having lived for a while in england I can safely say that "red dwarf" has mentally scarred the britts. hell, they even invented the word "smeg" to replace every other curse word (a retarded idea to begin with) before "smegma" entered the lingo... now I see britts on the street going "what the smeg is this?" and all I can think of is how utterly annoying and retarded it can be.