[eXclusive] Mugen XP Patch v1.0.3 Released!

Alpha

Well we finally made it to comply with Elecbyte's regulated, Mugen Xp Patch! It is no longer called the hacked edition!

It should work on all WinXP systems. Enjoy. :)

» http://mugenxp.cjb.net «

-- WARNING --

Mugen was originally made for DOS. If you recieve any error messages or problems and you feel uncomfortable using it, please DELETE ALL files associated with this patch! Mugen was not made for Windows, so don't expect everything to be perfect. However Mugen should work on your XP with this version. If you have have a Intel Graphics Card this patch may not still work for you. Intel Graphics Cards just have bad problems with Mugen.

--------------------------

Total File Size: 924KB

We have gotten some reports about Memory access problems with the configurator. It seems that the Byte Zero configurator has some bugs in it. So I can't really offer any support with the thing since to be honest thats just an addon. You can completely run your Mugen without it on XP. Just delete the MWC.exe file and the MWC.cfg files. If your are uncomfortable using this release, please delete it. We don't want anyone to think we did something to the software to harm your computer. This Xp Patch just overwrites the.cfg files in the Mugen. No coding was ripped apart or anything. :)

i got it to run...i think....im just testing it for you i have no idea how to actually use th program lol

not ur version tho ur downloads dont work i used the trick in the other topic which im guessing is the same thing...

<<3.4GHz XP Home 1024MB DDR RAM>> <---u hate me dont u :)

Edited by Shibathedog

Not getting on to you or anything, I was just letting you know some mugen ethics here.

Before you upload something someone else has made for example Superman, Spiderman and those stages you are supposed to get permission from those that made them.

It's not my forum I'm not angry or fussing, I was just letting you know. At most MUGEN FORUMS you would get banned for that.

This is not a mugen forum I know. It's nice to see you getting XP to work with mugen it's a toughy for many. I use ME so I never had to worry about it.

Hope you didn't take offense. :)

Actually, I'm glad you told me that. If thats the case, I'll take them out and stick in KungFuMan.

Taking off download links..

EDIT: I am not taking any offence, but it's the first time I thought about it and I am a person who doesn't want to cause any future problems. So if I have to do it, we will. :)

Alrighty all done. We removed all the downloaded characters and stages. So only the default ones are there. The only thing we couldn't remove was the Marvel Super Heroes Level Bars. We forgot which files Level Bars edit, so we didn't remove it. We guess it also signifies it's a Hacked Edition. Lastly we did add some stuff, a Troubleshooting guide and a Credits file. In the troubleshooting guide, we go over some frequently asked questions and problems. We also wanted to credit the creator of the Level Bars, but we downloaded it a LONG TIME AGO. So to be honest, we don't remember where we got it from. But whoever made it, big credits to you and we wrote about it in the credits file. I also added JoyToKey, so you people can configure your GamePads. Most of all the filesize went down by 5MB from the stages. So it's easier for you 56kers now.

~ :D:)