Pls Pls Pls can someone help with FBA-XXX Cab Problem

bulge2

the problem im having with my xbox cab is that when you scroll up and down on the select screen its super fast and skips about 10 roms per click on my joystick.

its because my joystick on my cab is mapped to the analouge joystick not the DPAD.

as the source has been released i was hoping someone might be able to sort something out.

thanks

edit: i use fba xxx 1.28 btw

Edited by bulge2

is there a favourites option in pro 1.28,as i use an earlier version.

if there is then just use that and it will save you a bit of time.

no you misunderstand. when selecting roms in fba if you use the analouge joystick the roms select slowly at first and as you push the stick further up or down the roms select really fast - great for fast scanning, but my arcade stick is digital and mapped to the analogue stick so it is alway on full. so when i push up or down it speeds through the roms, making it impossible to select.

i imagine this is hard coded into the build, but with the source code released i thought someone may be able to help.

thanks

tony

its because my joystick on my cab is mapped to the analouge joystick not the DPAD.

Perhaps you could use a PS for xbox adaptors, i 've got mine (arcade controllers) wired directly on the old psone controllers (without triggers and thumbsticks), very cheap indeed but efficient.

Just be carefull to choose a psone compatible converter.

Edited by Garcimak