MameDOX Arcades (I screwed it up already!)

Shibathedog

Thanks for the response. I see what you mean now.

Guess I just prefer having a big mess of roms and a few different emus to play about with.

When you mentioned the bugfixes do you mean that you have gotten unplayable roms to run, or speeded up some games, or added working sound? Do you have a list of these bugfixes?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you havent noticed the fixs needed then there isnt any bugs for you :D shooters dont have to many though

bug fixes are keymapping of alot of games you couldnt control (Ikari warriors you cant turn the gun) or / and was non standardised for xbox controller. Sound glitchs that worked with old dats so I mixed them to produce an older game that actually played faster or with sound as new rom wouldnt, only for top games like Sam showdown 5 special as it has sound error in mamedox.... clones working but orig game not so you needed both to get the clone to work and the orig one would hang, cheats locked up a few games using orig settiings. Sort methods by genre was about 1000 of them now there is about 8 or 9 cats the list actually goes on and on but its just polish and for people that want to play around these thing wont cause them much issue and they dont seem to care. This is for someone that just wants stuff to work and doesnt even really understand mame I know many on these forum are experts and its not so much for them as for newbes

Take care opions on how to make this vision work are allways looked at as long it isnt personal goals more simple pretty arcade launcher ill do my best to sort it out.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• 2 weeks later...