See my Xbox (s)

Devia Eleven

looking good,are you not putting anymore emus on your xbox,seeing as youve got a 120gig hdd.

Oh definitely, I'm just going slowly, because I'm filling each emulator with the maximum number of roms.

ive got svery single rom on mines for most systems.the xbox is a great emu machine,just a pity more people dont try it out.

there are 2 ways to mod an xbox.

modchip or softmod.

softmods probably the way to go,there are 2 ways to softmod an xbox,you can either open up your xbox and run the linux program that way or you can do it with a gamesave expoit which most people seem to go for.

i chipped mines but ill try and tell you what you neeed for the gamesave exploit.

you can use one of these games to run it.

james bond agent under fire,mechassault or splintercell(cant remember which splintercell)

these games have to be the original games and not the platinum releases.

a memory card and a linux gamesave install.

devia eleven might be able to help you out with hte install its really very simple,as he softmoded his xbox.

there is a very easy to use tutorial over at xbox scene in the forums a stickied tutorial which is worth a read,again this is definetly the best way i think to mod your xbox.

Edited by fumanchu

I would agree that a softmod is easier. A softmod doesn't require you to open the Xbox, unless you want to install a larger harddrive. And emulators and backups can be burned to a CD-RW or a DVD-R, if your harddrive is too small to hold games and emulators.

I am actually planning on using the MA method.

This can also be done with 007, or Splintercell 1.