Embarrassing moments...

Salorskin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah. I've never had anything like that happen to me.

like 7 years ago I was out partyin' with friends. last call came and it was time to go. I was hella drunk and not feeling to hot. remember I am from the desert. we were in redlands. so we are in by buds truck going home like 90mph on the freeway and he has the window down, its freezing. I am feeling dizzy. he has the radio up hella loud and he is screaming something at me, I dunno. I yell "pull over!" and he cuts 4 lanes of traffic way to fast. and I can't hold it anymore. so I stick my head out the window and puke into 90pmh winds. blowing the vomit back on me and all over the inside of homeboys truck. I mean all over the inside. the wind from the open window had blown vomit all over the read window, headliner ect.

2 days later I am pulling into work and a truck I don't recognize pulls into the space next to me. it's my buddy. I was like wow you got a new truck huh? he said he had to trade the other one in cuz he couldn't get the smell out of it.

0407071405ou6.jpg

We went back the next day and took a picture of the after math. There you have it.

How come your clothes are still there? Did you go back into the girl's car naked? :lol:

And is that the big pile of crap in the middle (at the bottom of the pic)? If so, man.... what the hell did you eat? That amount of crap could clog a toilet.

0407071405ou6.jpg

We went back the next day and took a picture of the after math. There you have it.

How come your clothes are still there? Did you go back into the girl's car naked? ;)

And is that the big pile of crap in the middle (at the bottom of the pic)? If so, man.... what the hell did you eat? That amount of crap could clog a toilet.

Those aren't all of my clothes. Just my socks and briefs. No I did not get back into the car naked.