Embarrassing moments...

Salorskin

So, we were at this club tonight and Sagorski (Fatal Rose) was drunk as all hell... anyways, our friend Colby and I were standing in line to get drinks and the guy comes behind us and starts saying "WHOSE GONNA BUY THE FATAL ROSE A DRIIIIINNNNKKK" in front of basically a million hot chicks. Seriously, I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. If there was ever a moment I wanted to kill myself, that was the moment. I tried my hardest to pretend I didn't know him, but then the guy grabs our shoulders and starts calling us by name.

-"I am the fatal one though and I'd like a drink so I'll be done for the night."

Yeah, pretty good at killing off the potential of any game we had. Luckily we ended up dancing with girls anyways tonight.

Anyone else have embarrassing stories?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a couple of days ago me and some other guys were supposed to go out of the base for the weekend, but we couldn't leave until that guy named Elad come to replace us. So I opened my cellphone's address book, looked for Elad, and called him. I asked him when he is coming, and he told me that he already left the brigade. So I told the other guys that he isn't coming cause he left the brigade, and one of them told me "You idiot! That's the wrong Elad!"

My brother was born.

Issues much?

And anyway, that sound like fun, what Fatal did. IMO, if anything they'd get curios as to why he called himself the fatal rose. might think it's something really cool. course he wouldn't actually burst their bubble by saying "hurrr, it's my 1emo screen name, hurrr"

I was at a fast food place downtown yesterday, and this chick accross the room looks my way and smiles, I look her way and smile, and this goes on for about 10 minutes, then I get up and walk right by and her and out the door.

I suck.

I was at a fast food place downtown yesterday, and this chick accross the room looks my way and smiles, I look her way and smile, and this goes on for about 10 minutes, then I get up and walk right by and her and out the door.

I suck.

Oh sweet lord, that was the funniest thing I've read here in a while!

Hahahahahahaha! You rock!

And anyway, that sound like fun, what Fatal did. IMO, if anything they'd get curios as to why he called himself the fatal rose. might think it's something really cool. course he wouldn't actually burst their bubble by saying "hurrr, it's my 1emo screen name, hurrr"

He actually tried saying this tonight while Colby and I completely agreed that it was extremely lame. No girl in their right mind would find it interesting, they'd just think it totally absurd and beyond hilarious and would begin spreading it around the spot causing a mass cock-block of our entire group. Its more of something you'd hear at a convention that's welcoming of such self determined incredibly geeky nicknames. Such things aren't of acceptance in that type of crowd and honestly creates the mystery of whether or not the person in question still lives in their parents basement and is nearly thirty-two...

I suck.

That is pretty terrible, dude... my advice: grow some balls! Being turned down is not as scary as you think, and the worst anyone could say is, "Get the flock away from me you freak!"

Usually girls that aren't interested just say, "I have a boyfriend, sorry..."

I suck.

hahaha sth similar happened to me a couple of years ago lol, i was looking at the girl and she started looking me then I don't know why, I started laughing like an idiot, so I decided to just keep on walking, nice way to blow it.....

He actually tried saying this tonight while Colby and I completely agreed that it was extremely lame. No girl in their right mind would find it interesting, they'd just think it totally absurd and beyond hilarious and would begin spreading it around the spot causing a mass cock-block of our entire group. Its more of something you'd hear at a convention that's welcoming of such self determined incredibly geeky nicknames. Such things aren't of acceptance in that type of crowd and honestly creates the mystery of whether or not the person in question still lives in their parents basement and is nearly thirty-two...

I suck.

That is pretty terrible, dude... my advice: grow some balls! Being turned down is not as scary as you think, and the worst anyone could say is, "Get the flock away from me you freak!"

Usually girls that aren't interested just say, "I have a boyfriend, sorry..."

errr it depends how you react to the whole things, if you take it as sth funny and you keep cool or start laughing at the situation then that;s it.