3.80 M33 comming tomarrow!

Kloplop321

http://pspupdates.qj.net/CFW-3-80-M33-to-b...g/49/aid/111388

with an auto update feature like sony's!

Heads up, Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew fans - more info has just been released about the upcoming Custom Firmware 3.80 M33, direct from Mathieulh himself. No, it's not yet released, but there is a special bit of news that should make you eager for its arrival all the more - and it has something to do with the way it's going to update your PSP.

So, what's the new info? First off, an exact ETA of the firmware itself - that is, tomorrow. Apparently, a lot of people were expecting it to be released today, but due to an unexpected delay of sorts, it didn't happen.

The reason for this - and brace yourself - is that Dark_AleX has made it so that this new firmware would update the same exact way that Sony's official firmwares do, via WiFi. That means that it's going be a hassle-free, no-messy-installation-needed update, and certainly a very welcome addition to the host of features the custom firmware brings.

It could also mean that from now on, all updates will be cumulative - that is, if you've been out of the loop for quite a while and suddenly upgrade to the latest firmware, you won't have to go through the long, hard slog of upgrading through the previous firmwares you've missed. Convenient, and definitely justifies the 24-hour delay.

More news about this upcoming treat from Dark_AleX as it develops.

source: pspupdates.qj.net

their source, (in french) psp-gen

:lol::thumbsup1:

ME HAPPY! ;)

Edited by Kloplop321

Mooney is banned from the internet until the 25th(his parents think he lied to them, which he didn't so their punishing him and they took his DS and PSP away, he got 1 last 20 mins on the PC, which I happened to get home in time and chat.

So my point is, he can't put this on the news list right now