help with dc burning

• 3 weeks later...

I've used Nero to burn NRG files. Nero isn't recommended however.

What I've been told about burning DC games with Alc 120, here's the steps I always check *I'm gonna say this now...the 2nd or 3rd post in this entire thread sums up my entire post...lol*

1. Click Image Burning Wizard

2. Choose your DC Image to burn

3. Click Next

4. Pick the LOWEST write speed your burner will burn. This I can't stress enough. Most people will think that this doesnt make any difference...and some games it don't...most games it does. Reason why is, it'll give your burner time to burn all the data. If your burner is rushed, luck most machine and even us human beings, it makes mistakes. Now burning too slow is also a bad thing. 4X is recommended, you can get by with 8X...but not over 8X. I'm gonna say, I've gotten away with burning Resident Evil Code Veronica at 48X just to see if it'd work. It does...but with cutscene glitches *if you've played the original GDROM version, you'll know what I'm talking about. The movement doesn't match up with the music...some of the cutscenes seem cut short...things like that*. That was from the result of burning too fast.

5. Keep write method at DAO / SAO.

6. At the very bottom left hand side, keep your datatype at customize.

7. Click start and watch it burn...