cloverfield monster?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooo... anyone see it? worth the ticket price? / download time?

I honestly really liked it. A lot of people didn't, though... especially in the theater. The whole thing was filmed as if by digital cam or whatever, so if you think that may irritate you I say download it. I thought it made things much more interesting.

Oh, I also got pretty nauseated (and so did many others), so be careful.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had a slight problem with nausea, but it wasn't to where I had to stand up and walk out or I'd throw up.

I loved it because by seeing the unbelievable through the eyes of a spectator it suddenly became plausible. I can understand why people hated it, but I also think they came in with presupposed ideas of what the movie was going to be, and because of that they don't realize a lot of what you have to pay attention to understand.

I don't know how to do spoiler tags, so I'm not going to attempt and fail at it.

The Cloverfield monster has been revealed.

cloverfield.jpg

Apparently the story is that she's out to destroy everyone's credibility and every ankle biter's dignity...as usual. The reason why the military is unable to destroy her is that she is so full of smug that she is able to produce a shield of bullsh!t that can withstand anything.

I hate Pop Culture.

Yeah main complaint frmo all my friends has been the camera. Pretty darn good I'd say as it captures the perfect essence of an on the fly documentary.

shaky camera work on purpose means I won't notice the shaky CAM work on accident.