Warehousing sites

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I despise people that think they know everything and dont know a damn thing from the beginning

seems like you were the one who wasn't aware of the intention of the thread or the underlying discussion.

it must suck to despise yourself......

So what I am seeing is this, Mugenguild is not a warehouse (as some say), its more open to the mugen community than before.

Basically you guys are moving foward while some are still stuck in the past with the common law and such. I can understand that. Anyway like I said, I have a better understanding of the change now. I actually support it.

glad you changed your opinion. but damn doesn't it suck when your words come back to bite you in the ass.

:P

the main reason why no one really wanted their stuff hosted was because people would just slightly edit there characters and then reupload them as "new" characters, everything was open source in the beginning. my personal view is that if someone decides not to let anyone host their files we should respect that. However, a few months back the actual rules of the mugen community changed thanks to a big push from Valodim and a few others in the community. I should have updated the rules then was just a tad lazy :shootem:

(copypasta)

well people will mostly laugh code-stealers really, at least if they're part of the community and recognize them. also, developers could learn something from the makers of KoF Zillion and encode their character files differently so the average tard can't access them.

I know of a few folks who did encode their characters differently so they wouldn't be usuable on vanilla mugen.

well people will mostly laugh code-stealers really, at least if they're part of the community and recognize them. also, developers could learn something from the makers of KoF Zillion and encode their character files differently so the average tard can't access them.

One of them released a custom screenpack on my site, He told me how to do such a thing.

Edited by -SyN-

The 1Emulation Staff has decided to fully acquire the latest rules and policies for our Mugen forum from The Mugen Guild.

In regard to this thread, this means that you are now allowed to link to warehouses.

See the new rules here: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20219