Looking into acquring a manbag

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....gay. There's not such thing as a manbag, it's called a purse. Why dont you just get yourself a g/f and have her carry all that shyt?!

All the things you mentioned are ment to be "travel friendly" thats why they fit in your hand, so you can put them in your pocket.

wow... no offense dude, but I totally thought this thread was opened by Fatal...

Anyway, I made my own. It's not fat, and it has a long strap. I sewed on pockets and what not to the size of the object it would be holding. I like it has an Ipod pocket, although I dont have an ipod.

It also has a pocket inside with a zipper. But the cool thing with having had made my own, it that I could draw on it make everything all my own thing.....

:shootem:

Wow....gay. There's not such thing as a manbag, it's called a purse. Why dont you just get yourself a g/f and have her carry all that shyt?!

All the things you mentioned are ment to be "travel friendly" thats why they fit in your hand, so you can put them in your pocket.

Homophobe much :D ? And that's an interesting theory, that your gf is your personal servant as well. Grow up, kiddo. If you'd actually know the difference between a manbag and a purse you'd not make inane comments like that.

The thing is, I enjoy wide long jeans with lots of pockets but it gets frustrating to search all of them for 1 thing I forgot where I put. And sometimes I may not be wearing those jeans anyway.

@EM: I'm more metro than Fatal is hehe :thumbsup1: I sometimes have eyeliner or black nail polish on me as well. It's great that you made your own, you must have mad sewing skills, unfortunately I suck T_T at that so I will have to buy one.

Thanks for the link Gryph, but those messenger bags are just too fat. I'm looking for ones that are tall, not wide.

using a bag to carry stuff that u need is not gay. even if all the stuff ur carrying are travel friendly doesn't mean they don't use up any space, just less space. i can't fit my ds, psp, cellphone, wallet, headphone( the big ones), all in my pockets cuz they either don't fit, or makes me feel uncomfortable to walk with all that stuff in my pants.

using a bag to carry stuff that u need is not gay. even if all the stuff ur carrying are travel friendly doesn't mean they don't use up any space, just less space. i can't fit my ds, psp, cellphone, wallet, headphone( the big ones), all in my pockets cuz they either don't fit, or makes me feel uncomfortable to walk with all that stuff in my pants.

same problem here with the consoles. and I'm looking into acquiring wireless headphones (not earphones) for my iPod so that's gonna be a pain too.