FBA XXX Pro Questions

trev1976

how are you getting on with fba pro?

still messing around without much luck tbh . i tried v1.28 again today and used my ini settings from v1.26 still no luck .. kof2002 rom loaded (Main BIO's version) in v1.28 but all the video settings were still screwed

it was pretty much the same as fba xxx 2007 , the menu's were out of sync and adjusting in the menu setting didnt really sort it , also the set up menu dosnt fit on the screen in 720p mode because you cant see the bottom of it (exit FBA etc etc) , v1.28 will freeze and need a hard reset if you try to change to HD in the main menu but you can change while in game but its still not right .. v1.26 is perfect for video and sound but just wont load the odd neo main BIO's rom (seems to be if its got a matching decrypted version IE:kof2002d )so ill just stick with that i think cause im out of ideas really

OMG ive just sorted it,, sort of , i thought id try it in 480I and 480P and the games i had trouble with are now working ?? so now im using 720x480P 16/9 .. it looks as good as 720P mode in super eagle so im happy now .. finally :P

Edited by trev1976

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So which version did you sort it for? v1.26 or v1.28?

I've found that v1.28 runs all my games in 1080i/720P flawlessly, but you must switch HD modes while in a game in order to avoid a hard freeze. I run in scanlines 75% and I gotta say that for some reason the audio problems present in regular Fbaxxx are GONE in Pro v1.28.

The decrypted sets for the neo geo roms work in HD mode, but these games only work in 480I: ('Others' sets) Guwange, Esprade. Gunbird, Tengai and Sailor Moon will work in 480I or 480P. So with the exception of these five games, its 1080i without a hitch for me. Gaming nirvana.

V1.26 in the end , that one works best for me , i have the complete correct rom set for it too and it does look really nice on my plasma , im well happy with it now , i wont be upgrading in the future either :)

Guwange would not work for me in 720P mode but works fine in 720x480P mode , looks great too

Edited by trev1976