FBA XXX Pro Questions

trev1976

i messed around with the controller settings and all i could do was assign kkk or ppp to another button.

no luck there. :P

ahh ok nevermind .. thanks very much for doing that .. i must be going mad tho as i can not find 2007 fbaxxx on xbins , in the main folder there is fba pro xxx v1.28 and fbaxxx_18_07_06.rar looked all through the old folders too and cant find it in there either :P

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i messed around with the controller settings and all i could do was assign kkk or ppp to another button.

ahh ok nevermind .. thanks very much for doing that .. i must be going mad tho as i can not find 2007 fbaxxx on xbins , in the main folder there is fba pro xxx v1.28 and fbaxxx_18_07_06.rar looked all through the old folders too and cant find it in there either :P

i just typed fba on the search engine at the top and it was second from the top

ahh ok nevermind .. thanks very much for doing that .. i must be going mad tho as i can not find 2007 fbaxxx on xbins , in the main folder there is fba pro xxx v1.28 and fbaxxx_18_07_06.rar looked all through the old folders too and cant find it in there either :(

i just typed fba on the search engine at the top and it was second from the top

sorry about this :( yea i can see it on there website but when i go onto mIRC to download it i cant see it on there .. am i missing something here or doing something wrong ?

xbins.jpg

Edited by trev1976

well you can try the 07_06 version coz if i remember it was just a few bug fixes in the newest version.

ok ill give that a go .. i think in the later version HD was supported but ill test those roms on the earlier version see what happens

cheers ;)

well you can try the 07_06 version coz if i remember it was just a few bug fixes in the newest version.

ok ill give that a go .. i think in the later version HD was supported but ill test those roms on the earlier version see what happens

cheers :(

well managed to find the latest version of FBA XXX here

*Snip*

if im not allowed to put that up please remove .. kof2002 and kof2000 roms work ok in this version but certain roms like mslug5 dont even show , i suppose they arnt supported in this version , also i noticed if i put this version in 720p all the rom list are out like they dont fit on the screen properly , so for example my neo roms would be listed under cps2 roms and the set up menu wont fit on the screen properly either ;) the sound clicks abit too , ive been messy around with this all day now , i think ill just stick with the old v1.26 pro version becasue that displays HD video and sound properly and i just wont boot the roms that dont work

fumanchu : i thank you for all your help , cheers mate ;)

cheers :(

well managed to find the latest version of FBA XXX here

*Snip*

if im not allowed to put that up please remove .. kof2002 and kof2000 roms work ok in this version but certain roms like mslug5 dont even show , i suppose they arnt supported in this version , also i noticed if i put this version in 720p all the rom list are out like they dont fit on the screen properly , so for example my neo roms would be listed under cps2 roms and the set up menu wont fit on the screen properly either ;) the sound clicks abit too , ive been messy around with this all day now , i think ill just stick with the old v1.26 pro version becasue that displays HD video and sound properly and i just wont boot the roms that dont work

fumanchu : i thank you for all your help , cheers mate ;)

you need to go into the options and change the menu set up,then your neogeo roms should be in the correct folder.

how are you getting on with fba pro?

still messing around without much luck tbh . i tried v1.28 again today and used my ini settings from v1.26 still no luck .. kof2002 rom loaded (Main BIO's version) in v1.28 but all the video settings were still screwed

it was pretty much the same as fba xxx 2007 , the menu's were out of sync and adjusting in the menu setting didnt really sort it , also the set up menu dosnt fit on the screen in 720p mode because you cant see the bottom of it (exit FBA etc etc) , v1.28 will freeze and need a hard reset if you try to change to HD in the main menu but you can change while in game but its still not right .. v1.26 is perfect for video and sound but just wont load the odd neo main BIO's rom (seems to be if its got a matching decrypted version IE:kof2002d )so ill just stick with that i think cause im out of ideas really

Edited by trev1976