FBA XXX Pro Questions

trev1976

Hi :(

i have some questions about FBA XXX Pro , im currently using v1.26 because i couldnt get HD modes to work in v1.28 it kept freezing but v1.26 is working fine .. i do have my xbox set up correctly in widescreen and i have HD modes enabled

anyway ive used clrmamepro and the inc dat file to scan all my roms and rename for v1.26 and most seem ok but im having a problem with certain roms .. not that there incorrect but that they dont load .. a few examples would be kof2002.zip , kof2000.zip and svc.zip for some reason these say the romset is correct go to load , i get the loading bar and then it just hangs :) the decrepted versions load fine tho .. so im confussed because im new to this .. does everyone have the same prob or is it just me thanks

Trev

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some questions about FBA XXX Pro , im currently using v1.26 because i couldnt get HD modes to work in v1.28 it kept freezing but v1.26 is working fine .. i do have my xbox set up correctly in widescreen and i have HD modes enabled

anyway ive used clrmamepro and the inc dat file to scan all my roms and rename for v1.26 and most seem ok but im having a problem with certain roms .. not that there incorrect but that they dont load .. a few examples would be kof2002.zip , kof2000.zip and svc.zip for some reason these say the romset is correct go to load , i get the loading bar and then it just hangs :) the decrepted versions load fine tho .. so im confussed because im new to this .. does everyone have the same prob or is it just me thanks

Trev

have you tried changing the region in the options menu,ie japanese nstc,usa nstc?

Trev

have you tried changing the region in the options menu,ie japanese nstc,usa nstc?

ive tried setting the auto bios to off and MVS and Uni Bios but still no luck ,, i havnt tried the other settings yet , ill give them a go thanks :(

well ive tried every setting now and it still wont boot .. also found another rom today that wouldnt load "ms5pcb" even tho the romset is correct it still wont load

its not really a major issue as you have so many versions of the same game you can play another version , just kinna of annoying they dont boot really :P

would like to know if anyone else is having the same issue tho

right ok just been messing around with FBA now and it seems to be doing it on every main NEO rom ..

for example if ive got rom mslug3 it wont boot but mslug3d will or if ive got mslug4 same thing only mslug4d will boot .. its really strange

also i have another question :P when you set commands for joystick or pad mapping is it pos to not set buttons to KKK or PPP or A+B or C+D ??

im entering all the above on my R Trigger at the mo using a Hori pro RAP PS2 stick with Magic box but it would be nice just not to have any button mapped to those commands

hope that makes sence

:P

Edited by trev1976

right ok just been messing around with FBA now and it seems to be doing it on every main NEO rom ..

for example if ive got rom mslug3 it wont boot but mslug3d will or if ive got mslug4 same thing only mslug4d will boot .. its really strange

the thing with fbaxx pro is that every time it gets updated then you have to use the most current roms.

ive got an older version of pro and all my neogeo roms work fine,i then downloaded fbaxxxpro just to try it out and i got the same as you,saying the files were named wrong or werent there.if i were you i would download fbaxxx(2007) this isnt pro and is a more up to date emu than pro1.28,which was released last year i think.you could give that a try.

the thing with fbaxx pro is that every time it gets updated then you have to use the most current roms.

ive got an older version of pro and all my neogeo roms work fine,i then downloaded fbaxxxpro just to try it out and i got the same as you,saying the files were named wrong or werent there.if i were you i would download fbaxxx(2007) this isnt pro and is a more up to date emu than pro1.28,which was released last year i think.you could give that a try.

hi ok is that on xbins ? the latest build of FBA XXX i can see on there is 18 7 06 also did you see my post about the buttons ? Thanks again :P

Edited by trev1976

hi ok is that on xbins ? also did you see my post about the buttons ? Thanks again :P

its on xbins its called fbaxxx 01/2007,thats the latest version.

ill check my fbaxxx just now about your button problem wont be long.