Classic Comics Online!

Ok I might sound like a total douche but... I've been wanting to read the classic comic books for a while now BUT I don't have the $$ and desire to ebay copies and/or buy them in a store. ( yea im a cheap ass, sue me) SOOO I was wondering if anyone knew of a website where comic books were posted. (example classic xmen, wonder woman , bat man. any marvel comic) So ... ya... anyone? :)

Edited by MissMandyKitten

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I might sound like a total douche but... I've been wanting to read the classic comic books for a while now BUT I don't have the $$ and desire to ebay copies and/or buy them in a store. ( yea im a cheap ass, sue me) SOOO I was wondering if anyone knew of a website where comic books were posted. (example classic xmen, wonder woman , bat man. any marvel comic) So ... ya... anyone? :(

I will send you a PM. :(

I <3 You

PM's sent.

I would like to know if these Capcom games had a comic :

- Captain commando

- Final Fight

I got Darkstalkers comics... and Rival Schools... I guess they are from Udon Comics... I like the design even though RSchools design wasn't that great. Street Fighter design was good too..! What about X.Men vs Street Fighter ??? I know there is a comic because I saw some cover around there... but hard to find it yet.....

What other classic comics do you know or recommend?

Well that's it ... bye!

RUBIO

I am not much into manga/anime/hentai do I really can't help you there. What kind of characters do you like?

Well, I'm a fan of US comic design... I surely like X-Men more than Japanese stuff.

from X-men--> Gambit and Psylocke.

I have to say that X-men character design and US comics in general are great. I really like how much details they include for body's design... they are more realistic than Jap stuff... mostly exagerated...

HOWEVER, I like 80-90's comic design. Now US comics seem to be a mixture of Japanese and US at once.... they've lost their unique style. (only my point of view, not an expert anyway lol)

I really appreciate good drawing....

Classic but good design

4605-34784-3-x-men_400.jpg

4605-34784-1-x-men_400.jpg

Bad Design :P

Psylocke3.jpg

I will show you some of my drawings next time... (even thougt there is a post around here with some old drawings of mine)

bye

RUBIO