Why is Reaper_man banned?

Alpha

I'm not pointing any fingers here but has anyone else noticed a surge in the bitchy teenage high school girl drama going on around here lately? Every time I get on this site now (which isn't nearly as often as I would like recently) I have to read about some member treating some other member like crap. This was never a problem here before, I never used to hear anything about people not getting along minus minor disputes that are a completely normal thing.

Its getting ridiculous, Stop treating each other like assholes and the ban hammer stays in the closet. Simple. If your just sticking around to be an asshole, then leave, no one wants you here and no one probably wants you anywhere else either if thats how you act.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i Still dont know why this thread hasnt closed yet? Its Pointless to talk about, Reaper Man was cool, but he wasnt godly enough to talk about as if the site lost a leg because he was banned. A whole damn Ceremony because of one guy?

Ban and Done. On with the site.

i Still dont know why this thread hasnt closed yet? Its Pointless to talk about, Reaper Man was cool, but he wasnt godly enough to talk about as if the site lost a leg because he was banned. A whole damn Ceremony because of one guy?

Ban and Done. On with the site.

I second this too, These type of things always end up being way bigger a deal than needed. I never had a problem with the guy, but if he really did all this stuff than hes a shithead - my reaction being meh - maybe even oh good we got rid of a shithead - but mostly meh, and I would probably forget he exists until this topic ends up in the top posts again. Thats pretty much how its been for every person ever to get into one of these situations too.

Reaperman probably feels like the "King of Kings" now that he has received all this attention from his forced absence. He probably had no idea how popular he became on our forums, yet he blew it all away from letting his hormones take over his conscious mind.

Yada yada yada....

Topic Closed. :huh: