Why is Reaper_man banned?

Alpha

Yeah good job. Attacking someone's name (or in this case, screenname) while they're banned thus not being able to return a rebutal. Alot of maturity here. Yep.

flocking christ stop.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good job. Attacking someone's name (or in this case, screenname) while they're banned thus not being able to return a rebutal. Alot of maturity here. Yep.

flocking christ stop.

i agree with this wise man.

People really need to get out more.

Anyway guess he got what was coming to him. He should have know he could not do this and not expect anything to happen.

People really need to get out more.

Anyway guess he got what was coming to him. He should have know he could not do this and not expect anything to happen.

Doubt he cared if anything happened or not. Nobody's that retarded to think they could get away with that kinda crap.

And Skythe do you really think he'd have anything to say that would constitute as a rebuttal? Belligerent swearing does not and will never count, mind you.

And everyone knew from the get go that his schtick was perversion yet everyone kept their mouths/opinions to themselves till he got banned and now everyone is acting like they've told him all along.

I'm not exactly defending the man but more like calling out your cowardice existance on this planet.

flocking christ stop.

Ok, ok, I should of referred to him as "Reaper_man, his past & his future clone army", as far I know anybody can get round the IP ban, anonymous proxies is one method and there many more method (Obviously it's been posted on the WWW anyway). Trying to apologies after being showed the door for a reason is just flocked up really!

And everyone knew from the get go that his schtick was perversion yet everyone kept their mouths/opinions to themselves till he got banned and now everyone is acting like they've told him all along.

Excuse me, I didn't know about what was going on with Reaper_man in the background until I have read this thread, so therefore I have kept no mouths or opinions to myself.

Edited by Hexter

Excuse me, I didn't know about what was going on with Reaper_man in the background until I have read this thread, so therefore I have kept no mouths or opinions to myself.

And yet you felt so inclinded to call him a fag not knowing anything. Good one.

And yet you felt so inclinded to call him a fag not knowing anything. Good one.

<_< Well I called him a fag after I have read this thread, the IRC chat log and the three screenshots which one of them included the C word which is not a nice word to use on a woman.

Edited by Hexter

knowing Brad for a few years now, i think my 2 cents have a bit more value than half the comments here (no insult to anyone, but i speak from experience), anywho in brief detail:

pro:

-----

*In reality, he's a nice guy with a few issues, he actually went out of his way to help me out more than once and for that i'll always be grateful.

* He is quite amusing and does regularly think/show/post interesting things.

* He's usually very fun to chat with.

Cons:

-------

* He's a nice guy with issues. More than once he's been banned from the forums i know him from for similar things, HOWEVER eventually he gets his act together, makes amends, and returns as a much cooler member.

* He's constently trying to find a better half, and that's not really a con in and of itself, but sometimes he over does it on his quest.

All in all, that's a brief summary of my 2 cents, and brad if you're reading this... DANGIT ALREADY!

Looking at the log, there is more people that should be banned for pursuing the situation, yet they still roam the forum freely...

I believe you should review the log again... I was there, so I have first hand knowledge of the event. Yes, there was a few comments made from members other than ReaperMan, but tits or GTFO twice, and calling mandy Manson, is nothing even CLOSE to what he did. No one "pursued" the situation.

Yea he crossed the line, and once he crossed it, he started to run. Deep in don't go there territory. I privited him to stop, but what are you gonna do? It was his decision, and this is what he gets. Trust me, I understand everyones discontent, to put it lightly, it pissed me off. Because if he did anything of the sort to my girl, id find out where he lived exactly, and punch a hole in his head, where as his head would be like a floaty... the ones you put on toddlers arms when they don't know how to swim.

He is an alright guy... and he has his bad moments too. But this sh!t was beyond wrong. I have spoken with him several times in IRC, and I can see different aspects of him. I don't give a damn about problems... I am of the belief, that everyone is responsible for their actions. Regardless of issues. On that note, he knows he was in the wrong, and decided to agitate the situation further anyway, with various posts, under an assortment of aliases. Further showing his contemptible side.

I strongly disagree with what he did. And I agree with Skythe. Some are coming out of the woodwork, and putting in their two cents, talking all kinds of crap, and calling him non-imaginative and immature names, when they have no direct contact with the MF in the first place. Do as you please... but remember name calling at this point is ridiculous and uncalled for, unless you are a good friend with or significant other to MissMandyKitten, and saying flock that motherflocker or the like. I understand the desire to post here, say that was flocked up and all, but take a look at what, and how you are saying it.