Why is Reaper_man banned?

Alpha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hihis everyone, it's everyone's favorite 1emu member Brad aka Reaper_Man. After giving it some thought, I talked to mandykitten and I apologized to her because in the end, I did feel really bad about what I did. She was so glad and happy that I was sorry, that she decided to give me what I wanted in the first place. That made me so happy, I'm deciding to share it all with you, so here you guys go!

see? that's all I wanted, so we're really cool now. Anyway, I'm not going to harm the site anymore, so can I be unbanned pls? :3

Much love, Brad

Edited by Disoblige

Hihis everyone, it's everyone's favorite 1emu member Brad aka Reaper_Man. After giving it some thought, I talked to mandykitten and I apologized to her because in the end, I did feel really bad about what I did. She was so glad and happy that I was sorry, that she decided to give me what I wanted in the first place. That made me so happy, I'm deciding to share it all with you, so here you guys go!

pictured removed - love diso

see? that's all I wanted, so we're really cool now. Anyway, I'm not going to harm the site anymore, so can I be unbanned pls? :3

Much love, Brad

:P

Much love, Brad

and you are not our favorite member :P

I can't believe that he actually attempted to apologize, or..supposedly apologize.

It was entirely backhanded. He posted an offensive picture, and kept re-editing it in each time it was removed. I take that more as giving this site the finger than being sorry.

Hey Reaper_man, or should I call you Reaper_fag, stop whining because whatever GameCop just said is final, so get over it, coward. No matter how naughty looking they are or how much make up they ware, always treat woman with respects.

Anyway, Good Ridden to Reaper_fag! He need a good kick in the groin!

Edited by Hexter